Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
bloody nora.

that was an astonishing bit of film

as are some of the films from the same channel

as luck would have it - I unboxed a present from a nordic man called Chris while three of us were heading up the North Sea in the Centaur in this epic of a film

Chris sent us fish in a tin....

23.00 mins in if you wish to cut to the chase

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
I much prefer more modest busters

those just look like encumbrances

watching that film of her playing tennis reminds me of letting the cows out for the first time in spring

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
more is not always better

more boat is not always better, more wind is not always better, more sail is not always better

more buster bulk is not always better

15 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Rule one of making youtube sailing vids. -Have you GF/wife/boat slut wear a Bikini.

Rule two - If she isn't hot, ignore rule one and either make wildlife vids or trade her up.

Exhibit A

Huge tits in real life? I may pass on that. I like stuff on the net, and in movies, that would be revolting in real life. What is amazing about her is that she is real and in great shape rather than fat.

I get it though. Not your cup of tea.

LB 15

Cunt
Astounding what one can find when browsing Youtube for sailing vids. I have no idea what it is about but it only goes for 51 secs and is worth watching until the end.

No honestly it was no trouble at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
That's a bit more than a cup in my view.
....a bit more than a cup??? I would like to see the out takes when she fell over and they then had to rebuild the court fence and resurface not just the court but the entire fuckin neighbourhood....I'm sure she is looking forward to her 40th when she will then get them hooters re-ballasted and with a national carbon credit cheque to boot so she can finish college and then marry the Taxidermist from Tennessee who did the B4 casts of those bouncers. The world is weird.

Last edited by a moderator: