Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
....a bit more than a cup??? I would like to see the out takes when she fell over and they then had to rebuild the court fence and resurface not just the court but the entire fuckin neighbourhood....I'm sure she is looking forward to her 40th when she will then get them hooters re-ballasted and with a national carbon credit cheque to boot so she can finish college and then marry the Taxidermist from Tennessee who did the B4 casts of those bouncers. The world is weird.
At age 40 she'll be a 38 triple long sans surgical adjustment....

FKT

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
You are correct FKT - it all looks rather uncomforatable and inconvenient to have such large protuberances. Like having a pair of hot water bottles strapped to your chest.

the poor woman can hardly play tennis, I assume that jogging is an uncomfortable performance.  As you say FKT - by the time she is 40 they will down around her knees - which she will be able to keep nice and warm

I look upon her in much the same way as I see those with 6 foot keels as being handicapped by their excessive keels.

Depth challenged is how I describe them

Thier large additions prevent them from doing so many things.... such as sailing in shallow places.  As I sail up rivers and estuaries I leave the depth challenged  wallahs clinging to their hooks at the entrance where the water is deep enough to accommodate them.

5 hours ago, dylan winter said:

You are correct FKT - it all looks rather uncomforatable and inconvenient to have such large protuberances. Like having a pair of hot water bottles strapped to your chest.

the poor woman can hardly play tennis, I assume that jogging is an uncomfortable performance.  As you say FKT - by the time she is 40 they will down around her knees - which she will be able to keep nice and warm

I look upon her in much the same way as I see those with 6 foot keels as being handicapped by their excessive keels.

Depth challenged is how I describe them

Thier large additions prevent them from doing so many things.... such as sailing in shallow places.  As I sail up rivers and estuaries I leave the depth challenged  wallahs clinging to their hooks at the entrance where the water is deep enough to accommodate them.

I think more sailing is done on lakes and oceans than rivers?

On 6/10/2017 at 5:36 PM, LB 15 said:

Astounding what one can find when browsing Youtube for sailing vids. I have no idea what it is about but it only goes for 51 secs and is worth watching until the end.

No honestly it was no trouble at all.

What a glorious rack though 99% chance of being silicone which is preferable in some ways.

....a bit more than a cup??? I would like to see the out takes when she fell over and they then had to rebuild the court fence and resurface not just the court but the entire fuckin neighbourhood....I'm sure she is looking forward to her 40th when she will then get them hooters re-ballasted and with a national carbon credit cheque to boot so she can finish college and then marry the Taxidermist from Tennessee who did the B4 casts of those bouncers. The world is weird.
Now this post did not disappoint my expectations.

6 hours ago, savoir said:

How about some more Norwegians ? No tits, no spaghetti just some great scenery.

We are all having good fun here. Having said that, the Norwegian guy does a hella job for a young off shore rescue guy. Cold spaghetti or not. I think he studied film making somewhere along the line. I think it was his footage that sent others scrambling to get their own drone.

Drones are not easy to operate... Most of the cruisers (all?) wreck their drones real quick. Perhaps they should have bought a water resistant model?

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD
16 hours ago, savoir said:

How about some more Norwegians ? No tits, no spaghetti just some great scenery.

Hey, cool!  I've been to Tromso a couple of times...via nuclear submarine. I've driven over that bridge in the first few seconds of the video.

Sailing or not, I can tell you that Tromso is an amazing part of the world. I'm very grateful for my naval service which gave me so many unique travel opportunities.

Hey, cool!  I've been to Tromso a couple of times...via nuclear submarine. I've driven over that bridge in the first few seconds of the video.

Sailing or not, I can tell you that Tromso is an amazing part of the world. I'm very grateful for my naval service which gave me so many unique travel opportunities.
Norway is an absolutely drop dead beautiful country. I would have possibly moved there, or Iceland, but my system doesn't seem to enjoy the short, dark days of winter like it used to. Much better now with a sunroom instead of using curtains everywhere in the city so nobody sees me in my underwear.

Having said that, where do the Norwegians do their sailing? The North Sea is famous for its inhospitality. How many times will they sail to the Shetland Islands?

I should be happy in America of course. We can all look forward to a camera shoved up our butt that sends our biorhythm data to Big Brother. No more worrying about dying and being eaten by scavengers prior to discovery.

savoir

Super Anarchist
Norway has a pile of great looking bridges.

d5315eb2a3c0ae31160984ff338ea26a.jpg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Dear Abby

I'm in a terrible dilemma and in desperate need of your wise counsel.

I was down below yesterday getting things stowed away before leaving PI later this week to head off single-handed into the Indian Ocean via Indonesia when a face appeared at the companionway.

"Hi,  I'm Aurorette and I'm told your leaving soon, so I was wondering if you need crew"...the face said in that sweet Breton tone.

I pondered this for a couple of seconds thinking about the joys of going alone before saying "I'm not sure you would like it Aurorette, it can get pretty lonely out there at times even with two people". 

Aurorette just smiled, easing herself down the company steps and peeling back her shirt in one silken movement and said, "Don't be silly we will have these guys for company"

Abby what should I do? Do I

1. Go out and buy cameras, edit software, GoPro's, selfie sticks, a drone, jack up my sat data plan etc; or

2. Zip down to the liquor store and pick up a dozen cases of leg-opener and stop at Chan's on the way back for a kilo of powdered rhino horn; or

3. Do both the above.

Please help, I'm in a real bind here.

Regards

Jack

jack_sparrows girl friend.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: