Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
LB... life is a two way boulevard. She tells me he was a male model/ballet dancer with tourettes. Said she was used to his tic tic dirty talk 24/7 perchance I was similiarly inflicted. Things look promising.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishmael

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Fuctifino
LB... life is a two way boulevard. She tells me he was a male model/ballet dancer with tourettes. Said she was used to his tic tic dirty talk 24/7 perchance I was similiarly inflicted. Things look promising.
You sure she didn't say that she was a male ballet dancer? Subtleties like this can be important in a relationship. As to Tourette's, who fucking cares?

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Look lads.... a girl on a beach

.  I am currently just sailing up and down the deben filming sunsets and slapping plinky plonky music over them

as a change I made a film with a few readings in it from a book about the Arctic convoys. It included a section about Hitler and his character - it rang a few bells with me and i  pointed them out

Damn I have had an inbox full of threats and viituperation  from people with avatars that feature this character

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

people who have never subsribed are threatening to unsubscribe unless I stop saying such things about the Donald. Being a contrary sort of chap I made four more films. I appear to have stirred up a can of worms

life would be so much simpler if I looked good in a bikini and could make films about shopping and beaches

Dylan

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
You sure she didn't say that she was a male ballet dancer? Subtleties like this can be important in a relationship. As to Tourette's, who fucking cares?
Nah...and jesus Ish that is 101 on ones checklist in this part of the world....finding a rudder down there and then one bigger than yours is a tad off-putting I must say.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

This chap 'Plucky' is having a red hot go. Same old content but his Italian GF has an arse that would make Oedipus move out of home. 

She is long gone LB...and the replacement(s) he finds in backpacker trailer parks bark a bit.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
a list of 800 sailing channels

https://sailing-channels.com/

Thanks  Dylan ...and just B4 Aurorette and I push off into interweb free land for a while..what will I do in the interim?

Gronk off over plastic busters?
What's Gronking off???...and Aurorette's are very real busters so I really don't want to cover them up with anything at all either side of maybe noon.. I'm confused...Magellan through to Jimmy Cornell never put this sort of passage making decision like stuff in their logs/books. What gives??

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD
4 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Look lads.... a girl on a beach

My good friend Dylan,

No matter whether you are correct or not, please don't ruin your beautiful films by dragging filthy politics through them. People watch your videos to escape, not to be reminded of all the trash going on.

Your friend,

Ajax

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
the good thing about the web is that the beautiful films are still there until youtube takes them down - as they have started doing while cleaning out the servers

I re-upload them but eventually I will stop bothering

the more popular ones  can hang around like beech mast on the floor of the forest - the rest will be swept away by the google brush.

so if anyone wants to keep them I would advise downloading them and squirrelling them away on a hard drive

so I am not really ruining the beautiful films

unless, of course,  you feel they are being ruined by the jowly old sailor revealing his political inclinations

it is a most interesting experiment

engagement is up, taps are up, hits are up and the demographic is widening - youtube tells me this

a few conservatives have said that they will never tap in again because my politics are not in perfect  alignment with theirs and they could never watch a sailing film made my a liberal

Now that I have been blown out of the water by plastic busters I am trying something new

experimenting a little in the off season

after all there is a limit to the number of films I can make about sunsets on the same  river set to plinky plonky music

There is no point in posting the proper films in the summer because who wants to sit for 45 minutes of minutes of beautiful sailing film  when the boat is ready to go

I have ten more  proper films to post this autumn and then I will see where I stand

i can always take down the political stuff if the heat from Pepe gets too extreme - and it is pretty high at the moment

On the bright side I am  learning lots of new words - Cuck, Baklava muncher and some too rude to share even on this forum

D

keepturningleft_1_dinghy_sunset.jpg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
You keep it up Dylan..excuse Ajax as he is a ex Navy man and politics makes him jittery as not too many politicians have got their hands dirty like him since the days of Alexander the Great down south and Eric Bloodaxe up north...history is what it is ...and learn..write it out at your peril.

Wess

Super Anarchist
Way off the topic but will back up Ajax here.  In these polarizing times you can sometimes find folks social media presence become all about their politics.  Its like that is all they are.  Its odd to me because I did not consider them a friend because they leaned to the left or to the right but rather because of the whole person.  There are millions who believe strongly both the right and left view.  Its not like its a few extremists so there is likely validity in both views.  But, again, in these polarizing times, especially on social media there is no shared compassion or acceptance that both sides views and positions can be valid. It just becomes shouting and more noise.

Just one opinion and worth what you paid but I agree w Ajax and suggest to keep the one-sided politics out of it.  It distracts from what (I think) you want to do with your films.

8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

This chap 'Plucky' is having a red hot go. Same old content but his Italian GF has an arse that would make Oedipus move out of home. 

Just watched six minutes of a bloke in a Speedo and did not see the Italian girlfriends stern. He seems to get a new set of European ladies periodically with a sailing budget around $300/mt. So....where did he get the catamaran?

Seems pretty happy, his videos are mostly him hamming it up with the ladies. I think his newest interest is a Danish girl with a nice stern.

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Way off the topic but will back up Ajax here.  In these polarizing times you can sometimes find folks social media presence become all about their politics.  Its like that is all they are.  Its odd to me because I did not consider them a friend because they leaned to the left or to the right but rather because of the whole person.  There are millions who believe strongly both the right and left view.  Its not like its a few extremists so there is likely validity in both views.  But, again, in these polarizing times, especially on social media there is no shared compassion or acceptance that both sides views and positions can be valid. It just becomes shouting and more noise.

Just one opinion and worth what you paid but I agree w Ajax and suggest to keep the one-sided politics out of it.  It distracts from what (I think) you want to do with your films.
I have been a freelance for four decades. When a project/job/newspaper is falling apart you can always cling on in the hope that something will happen

or

you can change it it or abandon it.

what you need too do is to stop  chucking money and effort at the old thing.

I think that most saiilors - being affluent - tend to be slightlly or insanely to the right.

But here is a thing.... the right wiingers are not as generous with their paypal clicks as the liberals.

If by doing a few simple blogs - (which are a peice of cake to make - just filming myself yacking at the camera while on the boat)  - I can widen the demographic then I might be able to get some of those to watch and tap on the last ten films.

The right wingers just don't pay their way- so why not make films for  the people who are more likely to be generous - the liberals

So maybe it is time for a liberal sailing blog - after all it is the money that speaks

I have had several people leaving commments saying that they will unsubscribe from the series because they do not like my liberal leanings..

That always makes me laugh. Subscribing to a youtube series ... or unsubscribing... is an entirely empty gesture. No more significant than clicking a like button on a face book picture of your neices baby.

Youtube watches your viewing habits and almost ignores your subscriptiions or likes or dislikes. If you watch a film to the end it will offer you more of the same - if you quit at 30 seconds then it will try offering you something else.

If you do watch my films then youtube decides that you like sailing films and offers you films of breasts on boats. It has lots of those to offer and not many without breasts in them

the only people  who count are the ones who tap in -  the others, the followers and finacially impotent,  have no infleunce over the course of events. they are merely along for the ride streamlining in thew ake of the people who  matter

I have also  had some people saying that they will never tap again - but when I try to see if they have tapped in.... guess what?

they never have.

D

keepturningleft_4_late_sailing.jpg

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD
You keep it up Dylan..excuse Ajax as he is a ex Navy man and politics makes him jittery as not too many politicians have got their hands dirty like him since the days of Alexander the Great down south and Eric Bloodaxe up north...history is what it is ...and learn..write it out at your peril.
I actually enjoy it when he discusses the long history of the areas he visits and I know that he has incurred the ire of various peoples who disagree with his version of history. I'm not even disagreeing with his views on present history that is unfolding, it's just that I get my fill of Trump from a hundred other sources.

I watch Dylan's films to remind me that we share a common bond in our love of the sea and sailing, not to remind me of how angry we are at each other and how we can't seem to relate to each other anymore. 

I won't stop watching...but I might hit the "mute" button from time to time.

Wess

Super Anarchist
Wild tangent Dylan but funny that you think most sailors are conservatives.  Maybe its the liberal state in which I live but the vast majority of my sailing friends are liberal.  Now powerboaters on the other hand.... ducking  :)

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
thats the ticket Ajax

the next film worth watching will be called

KeepTurningLeft season 8 film 17 - Cape Wrath

if should  appear in September. 

Ignore all the others because they will be pandering to the pinkos rather than the green frogs who only contribute buckets of rude shit in my inbox

D

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Wild tangent Dylan but funny that you think most sailors are conservatives.  Maybe its the liberal state in which I live but the vast majority of my sailing friends are liberal.  Now powerboaters o the other hand.... ducking  :)

You make a good point wess

Once this experiment has been running for a while youtube and the taps will tell. 

if it does not work I can just kill all the political stuff and it will be as  though it never existed

Dylan