Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
The web can accommodate a wide range of styles, quantity of clothing and erudition in the sailing film genre.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
I have not found follow-up info to yesterdays story about boots on the ground in the "Philippines". Could have been more fake news, 2017 is absolutely full of that.

US military advisory resources have been in Sth PI for a while now ..this joint will be Asia's Little Syria shortly if someone doesn't get their shit together.

Perhaps the planners are engaged in long range thinking? After the Middle East becomes chaotic enough to become Greater Israel, they will be in need of their own country for vacations?

I have not been to the Philippines but many people have been intoxicated by it. Literally and figuratively. 

I can't hardly believe how cynical I have become.....
Soft nothing too long ranged about it and hardly cynical....martial law for nearly a month now and bodies piling up. Aurorette and I both dress and move around town as inconspicuously as we can. So far so good...can't wait until we get out of here on the weekend.

images (65).jpg

Ishmael

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Fuctifino
French Toast has been taken down

that was the finest, most uplifting, happy, delightful sailing film I have ever seen

as an old cameraman it was also beautifully lit, perfectly framed, marvelously constructed - a real work of art

what a tragedy!

French Toast is still there, but you have to use a US VPN to see it. I used Hola with Chrome to view it last time, but it's not cooperating now.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Thanks Ish..haven't seen that vid for a while. As an aside "We Didn’t Start The Fire” and indeed all of Billy Joel's "Storm Front' album gave him a much needed career boost at the time in 89/90. I met his then but soon to be ex wife Christie a couple of years after that. Nice lady. Had a giggle when a couple of husband's later she named her last child Sailor.

Last edited by a moderator:

savoir

Super Anarchist
Always felt sorry for Christie's #1 daughter who inherited her father's looks. Oh well at least #2 daughter looks like Christie.

#1 had a pile of work done and now doesn't look like either of them.

I would never take a girlfriend as pretty as Christie. I think more average looking people are better people...and better adjusted. Tried dating average looking women for that reason but failed to get any chemistry going.

I used to attract uber hotties and ran like hell. Been down that road a few times.

We just can't seem to win at times.

LB 15

Cunt
Might sound crazy to an American but democracy is not acquired for ever, it is a constant fight. If nobody speaks up when bad things happen, we can all wake up one morning realising that we are living in some form of plutocracy.
Even better if you can get other countries to fight for your democracy for you. If it wasn't for my grandfather you would be speaking German now.

Panoramix

Super Anarchist
Even better if you can get other countries to fight for your democracy for you. If it wasn't for my grandfather you would be speaking German now.
True but we happened to be unlucky enough to become the next door neighbour of a well armed psychopath. Britain was saved by the English channel, Switzerland by their vaults full of gold but apart from these 2 exceptions democracy became a thing of the past for European nations.

Trump isn't Hitler and the US democracy is stronger than the Weimar republic was but IMHO we still should all be wary of a character like Trump becoming the "commander in chief".

savoir

Super Anarchist
Meanwhile, back on topic, LV are headed for France where they will be joined by the new camera guy.

Threesome anyone ?

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Meanwhile, back on topic, LV are headed for France where they will be joined by the new camera guy.

Threesome anyone ?
They are long gone...cat sailed out at the beginning of the month. Expect to see vid soon of them humping along in a 50k late season mistral.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Everything must have healed up nicely.
LB what's with the slice and dice shit???  I thought these days they just blow them up short of their shoes blowing off.

Anyway got to fly ...Aurorette has got a grande Boulabaisse going on the stove.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are long gone...cat sailed out at the beginning of the month. Expect to see vid soon of them humping along in a 50k late season mistral.
They wouldn't likely be selling the last boat unless they had a good back up. I suspect their income took a hit when they moved to the cat and things went sideways for a bit. Now they are back together and preparing to go back to France?

She won the food battle, he is now eating plants and calling them delicious. Like Rimas and a car wreck, it is hard not to look. Besides, they still make fairly decent videos.

I think they are very bright people. The whole cat ordeal is a bit unfortunate. Wiser people could have seen trouble brewing with moving to a million dollar cat while living off of donations. Perhaps bright but not wise?

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
I have been watching their patreon stats with interest

to see if there was going to be a dip with the cat

no sign of a dip in income

https://www.patreon.com/LaVagabonde

so still bringing in $8,500 a week!

Pretty good wheeze I would have said.

in the meantime I have been sailing my new motorsailor

6 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

I have been watching their patreon stats with interest

to see if there was going to be a dip with the cat

no sign of a dip in income

https://www.patreon.com/LaVagabonde

so still bringing in $8,500 a week!

Pretty good wheeze I would have said.

in the meantime I have been sailing my new motorsailor

Nice dig. So what is up with all the drama lately? I would bet they had a pretty big fight and broke up for a bit. Of course that wouldn't be very big news...

$8500/week? Dang. Isn't this their second videographer now? Thought they hired a girl for a week or two? Clearly, I don't watch with baited breath.