Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

robtoujours

Anarchist
Somewhere
Okay, this duo is back and I don't know why, but while on one level it's a boring train wreck, on another it's quite interesting.

Is this guy Gomer or Captain Ron? What is Zsa Zsa's game? They are definitely "furriners" in the backwaters of the rural South. And following none of the vlogging formulas. As goofy as they seem, I think they'll make it somewhere with that POS boat.

He’s like a young Hemingway on speed. If he puts on more weight then Brando in Apocalypse Now.

“I feel relaxed I feel fine!! *twitch*”

Priscilla

Super Anarchist
Well, from a brief scrim of that vid the problem was fuel supply. Dirty filter.
Thankfully it wasn’t a belt issue…
9F79041C-8704-495E-AF81-0C138DAF0473.jpeg

socalrider

Super Anarchist
San Diego CA
Fuck that. If ever there was a use-case for a link belt, that's it.

I keep a couple metres of A and B section link belt about the place, it's very handy when you are pushed for time and don't have the correct size belt to hand.

FKT
My Ford Lehman 120's have an issue like that, where the belt loops around a coolant line. I string a fresh belt around the same coolant line so it can be changed on the fly without cracking the coolant lines if necessary.

Looks like their impeller leaks & has been spraying salt in that engine compartment for decades.

low bum

Tennessee
Check out Wind Hippie. She's doing a seriously admirable job of keeping her boat going and I have no doubt she'll complete her circumnavigation. Lots of trouble out of her engine that looks like she found it on the sea floor. If my daughter was heading out on a circ I would at least buy her a nice little Yanmar to see her safely on her way.

robtoujours

Anarchist
Somewhere
I liked this. Rookie joins James Baldwin (of Atom) for a sail down the east coast (in 2016). Nicely shot and edited, even if the narration is a little awkward.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
Oh, no doubt about that - knowing first hand just how much like hard work it is, and how you're subject to a lot of things totally outside your control, from weather to prices, I've the utmost respect for them.

I just don't want to be one. Or watch hobby farmers on YouTube either.

FKT
It might be fun being a farmer with a good ol' girl like this helping you hold down the homestead...

Israel Hands

Super Anarchist
coastal NC
Come on Israel, if you are going to post links like that here then do us all a favor by using the YT 'copy video link at current moment' to simple cut to the chase for us busy viewers...

Darn, still so much to learn on this information superhighway. :D
I got laughed at yesterday when I told our young crew to make me a powerpoint.