Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

$8500/week  is pretty decent for the LaVag soap. The Delos crew seems to work a lot harder on their vids. I don't know what Delos clears but it must be pretty good. Making those vids is a full time job though.

monsoon

Super Anarchist
ELIS
$8500/week  is pretty decent for the LaVag soap. The Delos crew seems to work a lot harder on their vids. I don't know what Delos clears but it must be pretty good. Making those vids is a full time job though.
Maybe they'll make enough money to retire and go sailing.

Maybe they'll make enough money to retire and go sailing.
Don't be ridiculous.

Figured out some story with the Sailing into Freedom dude. He doesn't have a fridge, a camping type existence may explain the seemingly high turnover. Plus he is running a Passion Booth. Before the Italian girls showed up he said there would be lots of passion (in the stabbin' cabin we presume).  Perhaps they sent out a male scout first? An Italian guy did sail just before they did. He was married with three little girls. The wife didn't like sailing from appearances. He sure has a lively and entertaining personality.

The Emerald Steel couple strike me as the best folks. They aren't always asking for handouts for one thing. I don't mind getting asked, I do object to getting hammered a bit.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Sailing vlog constructed along these lines and beyond.....lot "Deek" references on a boat ...then there is Maintenance Mondays when you have you get out the "Calk". Trouble is it could only be pulled off by a Kiwi which would mean no chance of  "African Calk" being pulled out for them big holes. Probably die a death then with a dry Patreon account.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Sailing vlog constructed along these lines and beyond.....lot "Deek" references on a boat ...then there is Maintenance Mondays when you have you get out the "Calk". Trouble is it could only be pulled off by a Kiwi which would mean no chance of  "African Calk" being pulled out for them big holes. Probably die a death then with a dry Patreon account.

PS. DayTripper over on the AC Forum reakons after carefully analysis of this video including car number plates, the water in the pond, being too thin to plow and too thick to drink, that it's made by someone in Australia taking the piss out of the KoneWone's.

I clicked I regret it but then I saw the donations $75 in like 30sec. those boobs are nice but not that nice. I put this as the same as the groupies who follow cam girls

in the time it took me to write this they are up to $200+ dollars

Last edited by a moderator:

savoir

Super Anarchist
Busters in the Balaerics

That has a certain ring to it, sorta like one of those B grade beach movies.

py26129

Super Anarchist
Montreal
Starring Annette Funbags. I remember her.
It's you're into beach music,  check out the Fendertones.

The Fendertones specialize in note for note covers of Beach Boys' studio recordings. These are amateurs just doing this for the love of music, duplicating the records we heard when we were kids.The Beach Boy's never sounded like this live 

LB 15

Cunt
3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

The busters are heading to the Balearics

Yes great to see them back out 'Doing what they do best' as Brows put it. There is a fine lesson in watch keeping from her at 11.03. Wisely deciding she should not go 'outside' at night she keeps a fine lookout - the AIS shows all the ships on the chart apparently and this is supplemented by putting her head out a hatch every 15 mins or so.

Didn't take them long to pick up all the good cat whacker practices. Last Cat to Darwin?

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
pleased to see the busters word appears to have crossed the atlantic from suffolk to Merca.

they are on their way around the med  -good for both of them I say -

and the two blokes on board.

toddster

Super Anarchist
The Gorge
I haven't watched much of "SIF," but IIRC, in the first episode, he tore the TV, the fridge, and lots of other stuff out of the boat and threw it away.  Somehow it was harshing his "freedom."  

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Annette Funicello was not only stacked but had the serious hots for Zorro..in fact anything Spanish in trousers. Frankie Avalon being Italian never got to first base. Aurorette  dresses up as Mouseketeer when I put my Zorro kit on.

IMG_20170621_040812.jpg

unnamed (6).jpg