Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

Israel Hands

Super Anarchist
coastal NC
This couple from Quebec are trying to get subscribers the old-fashioned way

Reminder of the old "Je m'apelle Guy" line
I believe that Club Super-Sex is an appropriate place for my wife and me to celebrate our anniversaire/
What the hell, she goes on at ten anyway

Jud - s/v Sputnik

Super Anarchist
Canada
I know he's supposedly a rigger, what do I know. He's also a dentist. But his rig looks like absolute shit. I've followed his rigging videos for a while now and I'm just shocked at the garbage he sails. Open thimbles nearly falling out of spliced eyes, thimbles point-loaded on turnbuckle pins, etc. etc.

Yes, dyneema gets slack in cold. But his turnbuckles are already screwed in as short as they'll go. He should take them loose about half way, then re-tension, so that he can adjust in/out for temperature changes. As it is he lost a sailing day because of what you see there. He uses dead eyes (in thimbles, natch) so they can be tightened relatively easily. Lots of places are cold at night but hot in the daytime.

This video chilled me on dyneema for my rerig. I'm going with stainless.
@estarzinger (where is he these days, anyway?) earlier pointed out what might possibly be called a “fatal flaw” in one of his Dyneema splicing vids, which I had a look at when I was starting to learn a bit about it. (And it’s for eye splices for my jacklines, where something done wrong could in fact be fatal.) I think it’s in the “Dyneema School” thread. Using a lock splice for making an eye vs. a bury splice. His (dentist/rigger) video gave bad information, especially as it relates to strength, as EStatzinger pointed out - which, as a “public service” (especially for a novice!) he felt compelled to point out. (And I’ve since bought Samson’s official guide to splicing their ropes, which they have accompanying vids for too.).

So - based on that, I might view his rigging vids with more skepticism...

chester

Super Anarchist
This couple from Quebec are trying to get subscribers the old-fashioned way

Reminder of the old "Je m'apelle Guy" line
I believe that Club Super-Sex is an appropriate place for my wife and me to celebrate our anniversaire/
What the hell, she goes on at ten anyway

she certainly has the assets to make this happen.
that's the french flag flying not fleur de lys, did they say they were from ka'bec?

Israel Hands

Super Anarchist
coastal NC
she certainly has the assets to make this happen.
that's the french flag flying not fleur de lys, did they say they were from ka'bec?
oops good catch Chester. Here I am maligning Quebec, and in the About section it states that he is from Reunion Island and she is from Yugoslavia. My bad. There was a kind of similar French Canadian couple...need to go back and find them...

chester

Super Anarchist
oops good catch Chester. Here I am maligning Quebec, and in the About section it states that he is from Reunion Island and she is from Yugoslavia. My bad. There was a kind of similar French Canadian couple...need to go back and find them...
<shrug smiley> :D

robtoujours

Anarchist
Somewhere
@estarzinger (where is he these days, anyway?) earlier pointed out what might possibly be called a “fatal flaw” in one of his Dyneema splicing vids, which I had a look at when I was starting to learn a bit about it. (And it’s for eye splices for my jacklines, where something done wrong could in fact be fatal.) I think it’s in the “Dyneema School” thread. Using a lock splice for making an eye vs. a bury splice. His (dentist/rigger) video gave bad information, especially as it relates to strength, as EStatzinger pointed out - which, as a “public service” (especially for a novice!) he felt compelled to point out. (And I’ve since bought Samson’s official guide to splicing their ropes, which they have accompanying vids for too.).

So - based on that, I might view his rigging vids with more skepticism...
Ah yeah that couple.

He’s a dentist, a rigger, a bounty hunter?

I figured something was wrong when they released a video showing how to service a winch, using his own as an example, and there was corrosion everywhere. Shoddy.

They also nearly lost their rig when a chainplate failed mid Atlantic.

Are chainplates part of the rigging chain?

Physician, heal thyself.

toddster

Super Anarchist
The Gorge
TWO DOGS on a boat? What could go wrong???

Just when I’ve got 110% of my attention focused on keeping the boat going, ONE dog freaks out and wants 100%.

loneshark64

Super Anarchist
Later dudes
Thanks for the timestamped link.
I watched them early on but grew to hate them both. Its a moral failing on my part or a personality defect or something, I understand that; I hate like 5 people in the world who fully deserve it (eg. Putin), plus these Evans people. Why? I don’t know. I think maybe it’s their whole self obsessed naval gazing whiny bullshit smiley manbun generation, but these two are nails-on-a-blackboard.

But … I clicked on your timestamped link and, yeah, it’s great. With the sound off the girl is Youtube gold. I’d like and sub if they just did 5 minute silent bikini cooking on a boat vids.

I miss twolegged, btw. It is almost not worth typing these posts with nobody reacting, calling me a misogynist old white stupid American.

Last edited:

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
I enjoyed Evans in the beginning too, but am growing bored. The occasional eye candy is nice. But, there is nothing new there. I see a pigs video in their future.

I have been watching a different youtube channel with great eye candy and in a part of the world, I have not seen 100000x. They are cruising all around the Great Barrier Reef. Amazing stuff. She was a TV News gal in Australia, so, she is kind of a pro at the media thing.

1663683906799.png

Latest posts