Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

loneshark64

Super Anarchist
Later dudes
Nikki has nothing over Kiera (milenial falcon) or Sierra(Tula).
I've said it before I'll say it again: the girl from Sailing Magic Carpet is the hottest.
I agree but Nikki Wynn gets points for being 40ish and seemingly resistant to gravity.

As for Magic Carpet, no offense, but you are afflicted with “been in Maine too long“ disease. You know you have it when you see a woman in a hoodie and overalls covered with sawdust and barn dirt and you say “now THAT’S what I’M talking about!” You need to drive over the bridge, take a vacation and have a look around.

Jud - s/v Sputnik

Super Anarchist
Canada
Hi Jud, I have been biking a lot, just got back from a 3-day trip where we totaled 5000m of climbing (not so much for a pro but pretty stiff for an old man like me). I look in here occasionally but have recently not seen much I can add value to.
Hey Evans - That inspires me. Where did you ride? I’ve gotta get back into road biking one of these years. Used to love it, then I moved to NYC, etc etc, and it fell by the wayside. (As a teenager and after, I had a Bianchi that I upgraded all the parts on to Campagnolo, and new rims and tubular tires, after saving all my money...did rides out country roads towards Harper’s Ferry before Montgomery County, MD got so developed.)

Re: not much to add value to - I get it - I learned a ton in various threads over the last year, conversing with you! You’re probably all talked out :) Maybe I could buy you a beer next time I’m out on the East coast.

estarzinger

Super Anarchist
Hey Evans - That inspires me. Where did you ride?
Down around Ashville. Not big mountains (blue ridge and mount Mitchell) but you can get some elevation in each day. Was terrific weather and very pretty views.
Re: not much to add value to - I get it - I learned a ton in various threads over the last year, conversing with you! You’re probably all talked out :) Maybe I could buy you a beer next time I’m out on the East coast.
I think it is more that I feel way less certain of my opinions now, than I did when we were actually doing it full time. Feel free to stop by anytime :)

Jim in Halifax

Super Anarchist
Nova Scotia
I've seen her in a bikini. She's fairly flawless. All of them have personalities that grate on me so I quit watching all of them.
"No matter how hot she is some guy, somewhere, is sick of her bullshit."
I like the genuine enthusiasm of the Magic Carpet Kids - its refreshing compared to many YouTubers of that generation. They're about the same age and stage as my daughter and son-in-law; I tend not to do mental bikini ratings for this age-group...it just feels creepy.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
I've seen her in a bikini. She's fairly flawless. All of them have personalities that grate on me so I quit watching all of them.
"No matter how hot she is some guy, somewhere, is sick of her bullshit."

Yeah but - I kind of like Maya. In relatively small doses. I'd really, really HATE to be stuck on a small boat with her, though. Far too much fizz and bubble though might well not be like that IRL. Wouldn't take the chance.

I do watch their vids, except the boat fettling ones. Those are just boring, if I want to see that crap I can get my fill a lot closer to home.

FKT

Jim in Halifax

Super Anarchist
Nova Scotia
...I do watch their vids, except the boat fettling ones. Those are just boring, if I want to see that crap I can get my fill a lot closer to home.
I think Aladino is very competent for someone so young. I have a fascination with what I would call his 'Swiss perfectionism'. I think they do a good job of recording his careful, methodical approach to boat maintenance and repair - useful for those less experienced than yourself.

longy

Overlord of Anarchy
San Diego
Why do people still put all their faith in charts?? I did a very expensive/extensive rehab on a large yacht that ran into a coral head in Fiji. Same statement - it wasn't on the chart!

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
From the screenshot that looks like a "boo-boo" on the rudder. The kind your mom would put a bandaid on it and say "run along now"

OK skimmed it a bit more. Obviously a bit more of a whack to bend the aluminum quadrant and crack the rudder tube brackets.

kiwin

Auckland
They know better than that, they're not idiots, but shit happens.
I have been in Fiji around some of the same anchorages as great circle. They are in the company of other similar outremers. They all seem very keen on zooming around the place very early in the morning and late in the afternoon. I am extremely keen on going nowhere before 10am or after 3pm, unless it's down sun. I was at a lunch with all these outremer guys recently and I brought up this point,emphasising that the charts are next to useless, though not with the great circle guys. Nobody seemed interested.

kiwin

Auckland
I have been in Fiji around some of the same anchorages as great circle. They are in the company of other similar outremers. They all seem very keen on zooming around the place very early in the morning and late in the afternoon. I am extremely keen on going nowhere before 10am or after 3pm, unless it's down sun. I was at a lunch with all these outremer guys recently and I brought up this point,emphasising that the charts are next to useless, though not with the great circle guys. Nobody seemed interested.
And having further reviewed it they chose to sail from Susui to the Tongan pass very early in the morning which is straight into the sun. I did that same trip but left the anchorage at 14:30 so the sun would be behind me. This meant the trip was overnight which is less convenient.