Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

I haven't watched much of "SIF," but IIRC, in the first episode, he tore the TV, the fridge, and lots of other stuff out of the boat and threw it away.  Somehow it was harshing his "freedom."  
Just watched the first episode last night. He has a fun series and I am a bit intrigued by his ability to continually staff his boat with groups of girls. They are European and not repulsed by a man in a Speedo. He did not toss a TV or fridge in the first or second episode.

I would not be without a TV or fridge....being a movie buff for one thing. Coupld years ago I bought am unused, commercial grade icemaker for about $1000. Thinking that it would be great on a boat, it is not a large unit. Last month I bought a $400 ice chest. Once again thinking it would be great on a boat. Think I always knew I would wind up on a boat.

Just watched the first episode last night. He has a fun series and I am a bit intrigued by his ability to continually staff his boat with groups of girls. They are European and not repulsed by a man in a Speedo. He did not toss a TV or fridge in the first or second episode.

I would not be without a TV or fridge....being a movie buff for one thing. Coupld years ago I bought am unused, commercial grade icemaker for about $1000. Thinking that it would be great on a boat, it is not a large unit. Last month I bought a $400 ice chest. Once again thinking it would be great on a boat. Think I always knew I would wind up on a boat.
OK....he did toss the modern amenities including a/c's, tv, microwave, and stove. Mentioned in Episode 8. His drinking water also has birdshit since the deck is never washed. Fourth crew in 1.5 years? The Danish girl and him are hitting it off.

Seems a bit extreme. Some things are safer when heated. Have not seen mention of a genset either. Perhaps his series will take off and the funds will grow.

LB 15

Cunt
4 hours ago, M44 said:

Her's a good new one. It's pretty funny, they obviously don't take themselves too seriously.  Hot chick, boat projects, cute dog... worth a watch.

We are going to need some more detailed footage of the puppies. Right of passage. And trust me, this is not your audience mate.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
I feel very click baited ....Doggie Adventures...wow...but nothing,..not even any missionary adventures. Not happy.

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD
I fucking will not click on it.  I've noticed in nearly every one of these stupid tit-bait sailing blogs, the girl has some breed of yappy, little dog onboard.

Dylan-  Don't you go bringing a pet with you onboard. Well... maybe a bird but that it!

Bryanjb

Super Anarchist
Various
I thought the guy was pretty creative modeling his swim platform with pvc pipe and the girl is easy on the eyes.  Haters gotta hate I guess....

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD
I thought the guy was pretty creative modeling his swim platform with pvc pipe and the girl is easy on the eyes.  Haters gotta hate I guess....
There's just no content.

Even the Nordic guy sailing his Contessa has run out of content. He films himself sailing back and forth between the Shetlands, eating cold, crappy canned food. It was fascinating the first few times, sort of like riding a jetski. Now it's run its course. So you see, I'm not just hating on the Nth sailing blog that has vacuous "Kardashian-ites" bouncing around the Carrib.

Dylan endures because he has yet to run out of fascinating coastline, culture and history.

savoir

Super Anarchist
I fucking will not click on it.  I've noticed in nearly every one of these stupid tit-bait sailing blogs, the girl has some breed of yappy, little dog onboard.

Dylan-  Don't you go bringing a pet with you onboard. Well... maybe a bird but that it!

Maybe Dylan should sail with a chicken ?  It could really boost the following.

Then there's the eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:

dylan winter

Super Anarchist

On the bais of your comment I have just had the ten month  old cockerpoo euthanised

he will be missed

Anarchy was a cute dog -  but when loyal viewers turn against a cast member then they have to be let go

Dylan

PS dogs on boats are a terrible idea - hairy, smelly, demanding, damp.

Last edited by a moderator:

chester

Super Anarchist
51 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

On the bais of your comment I have just had the ten month  old cockerpoo euthanised

he will be missed

do you actually have a cockapoo Dylan?  we had a apricot cockapoo as in the video, had to put him down due to cancer last November at 14 yrs.  they are quite the characters and he's missed.

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
do you actually have a cockapoo Dylan?  we had a apricot cockapoo as in the video, had to put him down due to cancer last November at 14 yrs.  they are quite the characters and he's missed.
smelly old labrador I am afraid

In a successful effort ot get rid of the dog for the five months we spent in Shetland and Orkney I made a film advertising her availability as a temporary pet

Last year she sailed with us - boat full of black hair.

Dogs on cruises are a pain is the arse

D

Ajax

Super Anarchist
Edgewater, MD
I'm stuck with this pair of assholes. They are brother and sister tabbies that belong to Spousal Unit 2.0.

They are 14 and she has no plans to replace them, thank goodness but cats can be incredibly long-lived. This photo is what they usually do to me. They just get real close and stare at me as if I've done something wrong, or I'm not doing something I should be, or maybe they're plotting against me.

cats.jpg

chester

Super Anarchist
1 hour ago, dylan winter said:

smelly old labrador I am afraid

In a successful effort ot get rid of the dog for the five months we spent in Shetland and Orkney I made a film advertising her availability as a temporary pet

aww she's beautiful.  Labs...the friendliest faces in all of dogdom! 

IStream

Super Anarchist
I'm stuck with this pair of assholes. They are brother and sister tabbies that belong to Spousal Unit 2.0.

They are 14 and she has no plans to replace them, thank goodness but cats can be incredibly long-lived. This photo is what they usually do to me. They just get real close and stare at me as if I've done something wrong, or I'm not doing something I should be, or maybe they're plotting against me.

View attachment 240476
Of course they're plotting against you. It's what they do.

Kris Cringle

Super Anarchist

Dog? You made me click it, Ajax! Not a bad little boat dog. The girl - like all the 20 somethings in those vids, is reeeeally boring. 

What I see when I walk out my front door: Parting, is such sweet sorrow. 

35084299320_ee7ca9da88_h.jpg