Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
Well I might have one somewhere.... but after nearly pulling my finger off somewhere on a table lip with it, not a fan.

Kris Cringle

Super Anarchist
Yeah...holy crap...what's going on there?

This is the stuff that tricks me into clicking. Damn you Dylan.
Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 10.49.00 AM.png

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
G
Florida man…
goodonimthough!

I have only ever met one man from florida

he was a hard worker - not a shirker. We were working on a roofing crew 80 miles west of regina

in October and November. Then it got too cold so they let us go. He drove south and I drove west.

But to the subject in hand

The two of them in the vid will do well in the market as long as they can keep the energy and creativity going for 16 minutes a week 52 weeks a year - and not overdo the yacking to camera

the artistic hyperbole is all part of the thing

As for the hairline thing - on the bright side she has plenty of space to park Raybans

and it is a very smooth forehead.

I assume she has tried alternative tonsorial arrangements

so goodonheraswell!

Last edited:

chester

Super Anarchist
G

goodonimthough!

he was a hard worker - not a shirker. We were working on a roofing crew 80 miles west of regina

in October and November. Then it got too cold so they let us go. He drove south and I drove west.

But to the subject in hand

The two of them in the vid will do well in the market as long as they can keep the energy and creativity going for 16 minutes a week 52 weeks a year - and not overdo the yacking to camera

the artistic hyperbole is all part of the thing

As for the hairline thing - on the bright side she has plenty of space to park Raybans

and it is a very smooth forehead.

I assume she has tried alternative tonsorial arrangements

so goodonheraswell!
Mortlach? Chaplin? :)

Jud - s/v Sputnik

Super Anarchist
Canada

Hangonasecthere, Dylan. You worked on a roofing crew...in Saskatchewan?! At the approach of winter? You’ve been around! (and around Britain too).

Goodonya! :)

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Hangonasecthere, Dylan. You worked on a roofing crew...in Saskatchewan?! At the approach of winter? You’ve been around! (and around Britain too).

Goodonya! :)
fekkin cold ar the end

the roofing was all done before nail gun's

the blokes called me tap tap because it took three of my hammer blows per nail to their two

we were sleeping in the garages of the houses as we were building them - beds made of fibreglass rolls covered in tarps

I also
spent a summer pouring basements near calgary - fekking messy - bloomin hot down those holes some days.

weekends were good though... I bought Plymouth fury for $50 - it had been parked up when the frost pliugs blew and left there. Got it going and then drove from Calgary to California where I sold the car for $400.

The only profit I ever made on a car

D

Latest posts