Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

toddster

Super Anarchist
The Gorge
16 hours ago, dylan winter said:

two blokes heading for alaska

well filmed , well cut, witty

Not bad... but not a bikini in sight!  

At least this guy has a twist: "Quit his job to attend film school" before sailing off.  Good grief... competence?  What a novel idea!  

Bryanjb

Super Anarchist
Various
The funny thing is, much as the LaVagabonde crew is ridiculed, they actually go sailing, they actually go places, they actually make jumps. 

Some of the others, not so much. 

LB 15

Cunt
2 hours ago, dylan winter said:

and so it goes

fail-small-boobs.jpg

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
As he said in the film.....

after military service he went to film school to learn how to make good films....

He now makes good films.

you are right though, the corriculum left out one essential ingredient to youtube success

- okay two ingredients

Dylan

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
As he said in the film.....

after military service he went to film school to learn how to make good films....

He now makes good films.

you are right though, the corriculum left out one essential ingredient to youtube success

- okay two ingredients

Dylan
Same problem - peoples' desire to make films/videos is not necessarily matched by a critical mass of people who are willing to pay to watch such films.

If you want to turn a hobby into a livelihood, the onus is on you to make it work. As we have all noted, hot young women with nice tits helps a lot. I really can't get my care factor off zero, really. If the entire genre went away I'd just find a different way to use what idle time I have. Books have always been good.

The Patreon thing is interesting as a sort of business model. I find that when the people stop sailing and start hopping from island to island in the Caribbean, hanging out & drinking with other yachties, my level of interest hits zero. Signing up to pay people to make films like that is never going to happen.

FKT

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Same problem - peoples' desire to make films/videos is not necessarily matched by a critical mass of people who are willing to pay to watch such films.

If you want to turn a hobby into a livelihood, the onus is on you to make it work. As we have all noted, hot young women with nice tits helps a lot. I really can't get my care factor off zero, really. If the entire genre went away I'd just find a different way to use what idle time I have. Books have always been good.

The Patreon thing is interesting as a sort of business model. I find that when the people stop sailing and start hopping from island to island in the Caribbean, hanging out & drinking with other yachties, my level of interest hits zero. Signing up to pay people to make films like that is never going to happen.

FKT
I agree on all counts

too man perfect sandy beaches, bars, dancing, beers etc etc

however, the offer here is different - the blokes are military

I wonder if with some of you ex military on here would be more likely to contribute because of your shared experience.  Men adventuring together, keeping their kit clean and in good nick. working to the same aim. 

It all depends on the quality of the film making - and the perceived personality of the main protagonists in the story

I think that you might find that the word will get around military forums....

I am optimistic that they will get their $30,000.

Dylan

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
I prefer this one - he has 90+ videos of swanning around the UK canals. OK, he's a bit of a prat and there are no tits (quite a few ducks, swans & herons though) but the scenery is great and the film quality is plenty good enough for my simple standards.

Roam

I wish there was a show like "This Old House", called "This Old Boat", where they work on projects around an old boat (fiberglass/wood/etc...)
Check out SailLife. No sailing just endless boat projects.

Other decent ones

TotalBoat

Nick Gates - His channel appears to have 15 episodes of an old TV show where he fixed up and old wooden dinghy and spends time on various classic boats.

My Classic Boat - Not a lot of boat work but lots of neat old boats.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
how come good ole' BS has not come up with his own very dedicated videochannel, featuring rusty tits, bottomworks going all over the place and mangy old rigs... jeez Brent, the possibilities to shake some more $$$ out of the pockets of the silly plonkers !!! get with the program man !!! we need a BS patreon account
For you fans of BS, this is not his boat but it is Steel Origami and might satisfy if that is your thing...

h4zrk6m.png

savoir

Super Anarchist
Did anyone hear what happened to the Cyclades ? They said that we all had to slap down our deposit checks by June 18 or the boat would turn in to a pumpkin or something and then . . . . . . and then . . . . . . . pfffffftt.  Nothing.

Did it sell ? Hard to believe that they would be quiet about a successful sale.