Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

savoir

Super Anarchist
I gottatellya Dylan, for a guy who abhors tits and ass in boating videos you display an exceptional knowledge of where they might be found.

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
I gottatellya Dylan, for a guy who abhors tits and ass in boating videos you display an exceptional knowledge of where they might be found.
I am closely following your most entertaining Trump affair - and I spend a lot of time on youtube watching Mika, Joy etc. If you click on the youtube logo top left you tube offers me a spread of about 100 thumbnails. In among the political stuff it offers me the boat related films  - which is hardly surprising. The highest hitting boat films always, but always, have breasts in them.

Don't get me wrong... I quite like breasts  but at 61 all that stuff is long in the past for me

D

Last edited by a moderator:

savoir

Super Anarchist
I am closely following your most entertaining Trump affair - and I spend a lot of time on youtube watching Mika, Joy etc. If you click on the youtube logo top left you tube offers me a spread of about 100 thumbnails. In among the political stuff it offers me the boat related films  - which is hardly surprising. The highest hitting boat films always, but always, have breasts in them.

Don't get me wrong... I quite like breasts  but at 61 all that stuff is long in the past for me

D

The thing is that, when presented with bulk vids of the semi carnal variety, an honourable British gentleman should be reliably expected to scroll on by in order to locate something more cerebrally uplifting . . . . . . . unless he were a Cambridge man in which case those expectations might not apply. On the US scene consider these tit free Youtube identities

Mark Dice, who used to do some very funny public interviews in California but now is a little more in your face political.

Not a tit in sight.

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
9 minutes ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

Mads always reminded of the type of guy that likes working on a boat more than actual sailing.

Drake ran into him and got one of the few DrakeParagon interviews he's done in the last few years.

he tried sailing and got seasick

Bryanjb

Super Anarchist
Various
On 7/10/2017 at 10:27 AM, dylan winter said:

this one of my favourite  outboard engine film thumbnails

Looking at her hands she's comfortable doing mechanical work.  Lovely girl who isn't afraid of work it seems to me.

Diarmuid

Super Anarchist
Laramie, WY, USA
9 hours ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

Mads always reminded of the type of guy that likes working on a boat more than actual sailing.

Drake ran into him and got one of the few DrakeParagon interviews he's done in the last few years.

Mads claimed while working on his Ballad 30 (Obelix) that he wanted to go sailing & wasn't interested in refitting for its own sake. He wanted a safe and dry boat. But since much of his boating is done on canals and estuaries, I think he quickly ran into some of the Ballad's limitations: it is a small boat inside, and while it may be reasonably dry and weathertight, it also has shitty ventilation when you are stuck inside during five days of cold drizzle. We're doing a lot to try to mitigate those issues, but it's not an ideal liveaboard.

So Mads bought a Warrior 38 (??) and has repeated the process, which indeed he may enjoy more than he admits. I do, too. :)  Nice guy, tech savvy, likes to experiment with camera placements & techniques.  Does good boat work & has many really great ideas ... tho I did try on the Ballad discussion board to steer him towards an off white for the interior. ;)  Teak or African mahogany makes a pure white paint look blue, exacerbated by the choice of blue uphosltery.

IMG_20140504_153430.jpg

(I'm a little worried our off white may be too warm, we'll see.) Anyway: sweet man, interesting life, talky vids, still farting about on boats upgraded to his needs. Go Mads!

This seemed to fit here, thought it was hilariously fitting.

Man To Sail Around The World To Decrease Awareness Of Important Issues

"I hope to use my lifelong love of sailing to take part in a completely irrelevant novelty stunt that in no way benefits humanity,"

I can dig this guy.  I'm getting tired of all the dipshit post-grads I see on Youtube trying to write their doctorate thesis on sailing around the world to investigate plastic bags, or melting icebergs, or dead polar bears, while whoring themselves out to Patreon.  Give it a f'ing rest youngster.

Just get in your boat and sail for F-sake!