Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

TwoLegged

Super Anarchist
...In a totally humourless manner.  You also missed the point. Dylan has a sense of humour and he wasn't writing a thesis on Scots history, just creating a bit of fun. He is good guy. You are a dick, so please STFU.
And you sound like another arrogant English person who demands silence from the people whom England rules and mocks.

After more than 8 centuries, the bulldog is still barking at people who dare to talk back.  Awww, poor doggie. It must be very frustrating.

Here, have one of one these.  Good boy!

dog bone.jpg

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
So there is a micoscropic fragment of a chance that England might manage the near-impossible task of resurrecting the rotted bones of Scotland's long-dead tradition of armed revolt.  Maybe that's why Dylan is encouraging his viewers to Be Very Afraid of a few singing schoolgirls.
Personally I hope that Scotland does go independent of the rest of the UK. And gets cut off from the southern taxpayer tit, passports at the border, their own currency and everything else along with it. The last referendum pretty clearly showed that what Scotland's political class actually wanted was to keep all the things they liked about the union while shedding any political constraints on what they could do. When it was made clear that wasn't an option, independence didn't seem quite so appealing after all.

I'm 4th generation Australian and frankly I don't give a rat's arse about any of you or what you do. I do like Dylan's movies though and prats like you who want to go all political about something just because you feel like exercising your faux outrage should go & whine on Twitter, or somewhere somebody actually cares.

FKT

TwoLegged

Super Anarchist
Personally I hope that Scotland does go independent of the rest of the UK. And gets cut off from the southern taxpayer tit
Do a little more study, and you'll find that the subsidy goes the other.  Scotland is the only country ever to have had a half-century oil bonanaza and gotten poorer.

I'm 4th generation Australian and frankly I don't give a rat's arse about any of you or what you do.
As you said in your first para.  Oh, wait ....

Anyway, while you make up your mind, here's Dylan in his lovely non-ranty mode, where he even manages to be non-propagandist whilst engagingly recounting the exploits of a Nazi U-boat captain who was personally decorated by yer actual Hitler.  Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
2 Dicks you're clearly angry that the Romans thought taking over  Scotland was hardly worth even bit more worn shoe leather.

How is that petition going wanting the name of Hadrian's Wall to be changed and swapping the locks over to your side????

TwoLegged

Super Anarchist
How is that petition going wanting the name of Hadrian's Wall to be changed and swapping the locks over to your side????
Jack, sweetie, you have evidently been reading too much English propaganda.

Scotland has no interest in Hadrian's Wall, which is entirely within England.  Scotland has no interest in grabbing anyone else's territory.  That colonisation game is an English habit which they project onto others, 'cos they lack sufficient self-awareness to understand that the English obsession with invading other countries, killing the people and stealing their resources is not normal behaviour.  (Having invaded 178 countries, it's hardly surprising that they are in denial).

Hadrian's Wall map.jpg Hadrian and his Roman fearties dug in well south of Scotland.  (It was a good call. A later Roman attempt to go and pick fights further north didn't work out well for the FIAT drivers).

In the west, Hadrian's Wall is less than 1 km south of the border with Scotland, but in the east it is as much as 68 miles (109 km) away.  Sadly, many English people are so inadequately educated about their own history and geography that they are unaware of this ... and poor Jack has been led astray by listening to them.

Meanwhile, how are you getting on with giving the continent of Australia back to the people you stole it from? Or at least saying sorry to their stolen children?

Anyway, the Scottish lion rampant sends a big friendly hug to all you sailors on the bottom of the globe. Hug a lion.jpg

Grey Dawn

Anarchist
Annapolis
I would have wanted a wall also if I'd seen the whitewalkers to the north.

900px-Castle_Black_and_The_Wall,_Ted_Nasmith.jpg

On the other hand, if there are no whitewalkers (or cows), something there is that doesn't love a wall.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Meanwhile, how are you getting on with giving the continent of Australia back to the people you stole it from? Or at least saying sorry to their stolen children? View attachment 244655
Bit difficult to give it back for at least 2 reasons.

First, there are pretty much no genetically pure original inhabitants to give it back to.

Second, a lot of us have a genetic ancestry that includes Aboriginal forebears so we'd be giving it back to part of ourselves.

Finally, we didn't steal the place anyway. The UK did 200+ years back. That means any reparations fall on you lot, not us.

Your attempt to drag in 'stolen generations' stuff demonstrates just how much you (don't) know about Aussie history.

Enjoy.

FKT

TwoLegged

Super Anarchist
Finally, we didn't steal the place anyway. The UK did 200+ years back. That means any reparations fall on you lot, not us.
Check out the concept of "receiver of stolen goods".

And yes, of course the UK should pay reparations.  But I am not a UKanian

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Maui her seeing you at that concert with your girlfriend and being put of reach is probably what pushed her into becoming a carpet muncher.

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
On 8/24/2017 at 1:39 AM, jack_sparrow said:

For fucks sake Dylan adds various things to his vids that make them both interesting and entertaining, be it his make on local history, characters he meets or whatever. 

Thinking everyone should share the same sanitised or uniform view on history is just plain ludeccrous. I didn't hear too many Americans bitching about Billy Connolly's interpretation of US history in his TV show sliding down Route 66.

So 2Legs I think your just being a bit of a cunt if you know what I mean. :)

+1