Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

TwoLegged

Super Anarchist
I think Leggs dog must have died yesterday.
Wow.  That's heavy.

My dog died over over five years ago, and I still miss him.  I recall when your dog died a few years ago, and you posted about how upset you were.

Bob, what have I done to you, to deserve a comment like that?

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Leggs:

What I was thinking is this: You seem a bit edgy lately. Call it combative. Then I was thinking this morning that sometimes there are things going on in someone's life that have a big effect on them but the rest of us don't see it. So the dog comment was a "metaphor" for some hard thing in your life you are dealing with now. ( I'm not totally sure what a metaphor is) It was not intended as an attack. It was more of a "let's back off and give Leggs some space" move.

If I am wrong then it's not the first time.

LB 15

Cunt
Wow.  That's heavy.

My dog died over over five years ago, and I still miss him.  I recall when your dog died a few years ago, and you posted about how upset you were.

Bob, what have I done to you, to deserve a comment like that?
You have been trying to pick shit fights all over the board this last week and then you pull this sanctimonious BS? Bob may be right. By the level of bitterness I am thinking it has something to do with a 3rd party lawn mowing incident.

TwoLegged

Super Anarchist
By the level of bitterness I am thinking it
"bitterness"?

If you want to see bitterness, go look at your own posts to me, or Jack's, or Sail4beer's.

I'm not the one using disagreements as an opportunity for crude, substance-free personal abuse

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
Jack and LB have spoken for the group. I pusses out and said Sea Hag.

I'm here for the guys; I gave her several chances at civility and she declined

I'm a reasonable person, so she's all yours, Snags 

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Jack and LB have spoken for the group. I pusses out and said Sea Hag.

I'm here for the guys; I gave her several chances at civility and she declined

I'm a reasonable person, so she's all yours, Snags 
2legs has been here for quite a while, IMHO contributing an interesting perspective without raising a fuss, suddenly Brent is gone and everyone's looking for a new target. Sure she has a different sense of humour, she's female and Irish. I can appreciate it without being threatened by it. I think the crowd needs to back off a bit here and re-evaluate this sudden howling for new blood. 

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
2legs has been here for quite a while, IMHO contributing an interesting perspective without raising a fuss, suddenly Brent is gone and everyone's looking for a new target. Sure she has a different sense of humour, she's female and Irish. I can appreciate it without being threatened by it. I think the crowd needs to back off a bit here and re-evaluate this sudden howling for new blood. 
Ok

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Licke 'backe the fuck up' ?

:)

LB 15

Cunt
I didn't know, nor do I care if she is female. We are an equal oppitunity community here and so is she/he wants to act like a dick she gets called a dick. Or a cunt as the case may be. Which appears to have had a lot of sand in it of late.