Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

Jaramaz

Anarchist
Sweden
2legs has been here for quite a while, IMHO contributing an interesting perspective without raising a fuss, suddenly Brent is gone and everyone's looking for a new target. Sure she has a different sense of humour, she's female and Irish. I can appreciate it without being threatened by it. I think the crowd needs to back off a bit here and re-evaluate this sudden howling for new blood. 
Ish, sometimes you are able to write up just the right thing.

I do agree on this, specifically for Leggs but also more in general - there is no need of targets. Leggs have contributed a lot.

//J

TwoLegged

Super Anarchist
Yea, on the other side of the planet.
That will turn out fine.
He has said almost nothing about her, not even her name.  And I hate her already.

Mads is cute, earnest, and self-deprecating.  He's way too young for me, but all the same: Back off, LA-woman!!

Diarmuid

Super Anarchist
Laramie, WY, USA
Yea, on the other side of the planet.
That will turn out fine.
*shrug* Depends on the people involved. With cheap air travel and communication options today, quite fulfilling long-distance relationships can exist. OTOH, there are plenty of couples sharing the same house (or boat!) who never speak to one another. Physical proximity is neither necessary nor sufficient for a solid emotional connection. If Mads is happy, I am happy for Mads.  He is a sweetheart.

Diarmuid

Super Anarchist
Laramie, WY, USA
Except for that whole sex thing.
Tons of couples living in the same house (or boat!) aren't having good sex, or any sex. LDRs have logistical challenges but can result in memorable weekends with lots of kissyface and pent-up need. "Let's meet in Paris! And not leave our hotel room!" Again -- depends on the people involved, but distance is no necessary bar to a happy & fulfilling relationship. Not infrequently, one partner will relocate to join the other (which is an interesting negotiation); but often this happens only after a deep fondness has been cemented and several back-and-forth trips. It's not a terrible way to build a life.  Or you can just go to a bar, get wasted, fuck whatever rando follows you home, and five years later realize you married a complete stranger cuz the sex was good that first night. That's popular.

DavidC59

New England
Long distance relationships aren't "real."

It's easy to get along with someone when you see them every so often. Every time you are together it is like a vacation - a break from your life.

To know someone, you need to share the hard times, including the times when you may not like that person very much for a while. Dealing with challenges is what builds a solid relationship. Iou can't build a solid relationship only experiencing the good stuff. That's a fantasy.  

Diarmuid

Super Anarchist
Laramie, WY, USA
Long distance relationships aren't "real."

It's easy to get along with someone when you see them every so often. Every time you are together it is like a vacation - a break from your life.

To know someone, you need to share the hard times, including the times when you may not like that person very much for a while. Dealing with challenges is what builds a solid relationship. Iou can't build a solid relationship only experiencing the good stuff. That's a fantasy.  
Oh, now you are the gatekeeper of what is and is not a 'real' relationship? My partner and I have been together 14 years; we met in an online chatroom, flirted, eventually met in person, fell head-over-heels, and stayed that way for a couple years until she landed a job here and we shacked up for four years,  Then the term position ended and she was off to another state, though our relationship was very strong.

Then came the 'hard times' you rhapsodize about, with extra heavy chemotherapy. Another year living together. Wanna talk intimacy? Try changing your partner's wound dressing three times a day for several months. Now she's back at a faraway posting, and we're still tight as can be.  So don't you fucking dare tell me long distance relationships are 'fantasy.' Asshole. People all over the world are forced to live apart by circumstance, and every night millions talk to their lovers on bad cellphone connections before bed, or stare at photos of their spouse from a cot in Qatar, knowing they are living apart for their future together.  You can't even grasp that level of commitment, can you? Tell the soldier on his or her fourth deployment to Afghanistan their relationship with their loved ones back home isn't real, cuz they only see their family 'every so often.'  Go on -- do.

DavidC59

New England
Oh, now you are the gatekeeper of what is and is not a 'real' relationship? My partner and I have been together 14 years; we met in an online chatroom, flirted, eventually met in person, fell head-over-heels, and stayed that way for a couple years until she landed a job here and we shacked up for four years,  Then the term position ended and she was off to another state, though our relationship was very strong.

Then came the 'hard times' you rhapsodize about, with extra heavy chemotherapy. Another year living together. Wanna talk intimacy? Try changing your partner's wound dressing three times a day for several months. Now she's back at a faraway posting, and we're still tight as can be.  So don't you fucking dare tell me long distance relationships are 'fantasy.' Asshole. People all over the world are forced to live apart by circumstance, and every night millions talk to their lovers on bad cellphone connections before bed, or stare at photos of their spouse from a cot in Qatar, knowing they are living apart for their future together.  You can't even grasp that level of commitment, can you? Tell the soldier on his or her fourth deployment to Afghanistan their relationship with their loved ones back home isn't real, cuz they only see their family 'every so often.'  Go on -- do.
Jeez -- Try a decaf coffee, dude.

LB 15

Cunt
48 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

and smoothly back to the subject in hand...

Aussi(?} couple buy a boat and.....

Well that is a refreshing and original concept. They certainly have taken dull to a new level. Her attempts to be zany and fun make her appear to be about 12 years old.

Nice boat and he seems to have a clue but clearly they think if 'Brows and 'Tash can do it anyone can. A classic case of not so much wanting to drop out and go sailing as wanting to drop out and make videos of themselves going sailing. In other words attention whoreing with their hands out.

Fail. 3 out of 10. 

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Well that is a refreshing and original concept. They certainly have taken dull to a new level. Her attempts to be zany and fun make her appear to be about 12 years old.

Nice boat and he seems to have a clue but clearly they think if 'Brows and 'Tash can do it anyone can. A classic case of not so much wanting to drop out and go sailing as wanting to drop out and make videos of themselves going sailing. In other words attention whoreing with their hands out.

Fail. 3 out of 10. 
Harsh. Accurate, but harsh. Maybe they'll improve.

I did like the built-in, nicely curved 'seat of ease' incorporated into the stern railings, though. Perhaps I might build one of those. It'd be worth it for the looks of horror in the anchorage. Why pollute your holding tank if you can do a direct drop into the surrounding water...

FKT