Super Anarchist
I was early in that is for sure....

nine seasons now.

and stopped filming.

damn I wish we could either go back to the days of DVDs

D

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Didde Chaze from Taze evere do a vidio?  With cameots od Ian Dubbin and Gracie Graopenippes woude be greate!           :)

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
13 hours ago, dylan winter said:

By the way

fellow Brit Barry Perrins' narrative of his atlantic run completed with this film

Yeah - watched it the other day.

Now he's going to be swanning about with the rest of the YouTube/Patreon crowd in the same small pond, I'll probably stop watching. I frankly am not interested in seeing the same drinking holes with the same people from a different camera POV.

Got to wonder what the locals/onlookers think when a bunch of YouTube sailors all come ashore with their head-mounted cameras or cameras on selfie-sticks and start filming themselves & each other having a drink. I'd be leaving town ASAP, myself.

FKT

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
I think Perrins will offer a slightly different, slightly rougher take on Carribbean

I must say the anchorages look really crap in that last film

D

Panoramix

Super Anarchist
Quite a few wharrams videos :

The French guys have just uploaded 2 videos but promised to publish some more of a tour of the med they are doing now, I hope that they don't flip this cat as they are not afraid of pushing it hard. The kiwi guy with the Mongolian girls post weekly videos.

LB 15

Cunt
I think this entire sailing youtube thing is so politically incorrect. How come you never see a 'fat chick with a head like a robbers dog goes sailing to beach bars' vid? 

And when do we get to see 'brows cans 2.1?

Last edited by a moderator:

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
Free = Absurd i hope for his sake. 

Personsally I'd buy the class chairman's boat & run it into the ground over 5yrs. Would work out a lot cheaper. 

Last edited by a moderator:

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Free = Absurd i hope for his sake. 

Personsally I'd buy the class chairman's boat & run it into the ground over 5yrs. Would work out a lot cheaper. 
he is optimistic that he can manage the costs

I often get people asking what boat they should  buy....

I tell them that they need to buy a reliable engine - then think about the boat that comes  with it.

D