Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Didde Chaze from Taze evere do a vidio?  With cameots od Ian Dubbin and Gracie Graopenippes woude be greate!           :)
Shhh Snaggs,

LB will hear you and decide that's a fucking great idea. He keeps leaving Chaz' book on the chart table tied to a stick holding open the cockpit hatch, with a trail of Pimms bottles leading up the finger.  I dunno if he is trying to lure lost friendless drunken British expats wandering past, or whether he's just an unitdy cunt.   

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
After following this thread for a while, I have decided to grab my new hot girlfriend and go cruising in the Islands and make videos to post to YouTube. Everyone seems to be doing it and my GF loves to show off in her cute bikini as much or more than these other gals. I hope we can eventually make it down to the Bahama's and Big Major Cay where I think we will fit right in with the local scene. Stay tuned!

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
This fat frozen fool must take the cake for the most idiotic sailing related blog in cyberspace...his sailing lectures are pure classics. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
Pull those ropes fat Ass!

Outside of Alaska we Yanks call it line once it's off the spool. We also call trees as small as he's felling saplings...

And we've got girls in bikinis year round 

IStream

Super Anarchist
I'd venture to say there's a niche for at least a softcore if not full-on hardcore sailing vlog. If the ladies on Sailing Mischief survive the hurricane and are willing to step up their game a notch, I think they could bag some serious hits...Erm, clicks.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
For those vloggers like Mischief who elected not to scoot south for Hurricane season, Irma may well cull a few of them from the airways. Pics coming in of St Maarten shows a lot of boats resembling noodle soup.

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
For those vloggers like Mischief who elected not to scoot south for Hurricane season, Irma may well cull a few of them from the airways. Pics coming in of St Maarten shows a lot of boats resembling noodle soup.
21432982_10212326728955255_7581183278399972560_n.jpg

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
After following this thread for a while, I have decided to grab my new hot girlfriend and go cruising in the Islands and make videos to post to YouTube. Everyone seems to be doing it and my GF loves to show off in her cute bikini as much or more than these other gals. I hope we can eventually make it down to the Bahama's and Big Major Cay where I think we will fit right in with the local scene. Stay tuned!
    I get the feeling that viewers here are not taking my ambitions to go sailing with my GF and do a sailing vlog as poster above. Just to show how serious we are I wanted to share the swimming lessons our family is taking in preparation.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Have a look at top right of pic. Those smart people that went mangrove hunting look to have survived.

The noodle shop in foreground I suspect were all on fixed  moorings in open water. I don't fancy those in a marina floating or poles getting off lightly unless storm surge was a lot less than predicted. 

Last edited by a moderator:

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Does anybody else feel a bit out of kilter looking at that? This is more charter yachts than I've ever seen over my entire sailing career. 

Must be money in it, but it seems a bit plague-ish.