Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Here is a similiar setup in BVI

image.jpg.93ff2e063f16eacbe6fcd6ff02da43a6.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I have ignored this thread and just watched their St. Martin video. At least, the beginning of it.

I won't be back.

Holding the phone sideways and microphone awareness are basics.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
....and lousy lopsided tits and a head that hit every branch on the way down when she fell out of that ugly tree.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Nice chains WarmBeer but on a mooring what will normally shit itself first in a big blow is not the underwater mooring structure but fixings/cleats and cordage/rodes and in particular much favoured nylon which melts under extreme/repetitive stress. Chain rode links will elongate quicker than many appreciate under extreme snatch loads and will never go through a capstan again, but it is rare for them to actually break if properly sized. 

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
Yup. Makes sense. They are fucked 

Kids used a nylon line for tug of war in 1976 and the poor kid that lost his fingers when it snapped had the same look they must have had down there yesterday. Never considered the stress load on the chain rode. 

sailronin

Anarchist
Seattle, Wa
The French guys have just uploaded 2 videos but promised to publish some more of a tour of the med they are doing now, I hope that they don't flip this cat as they are not afraid of pushing it hard. The kiwi guy with the Mongolian girls post weekly videos.
It's pretty hard to flip a Wharram Tiki, they are really under-powered compared to old CSK designs let alone modern racing cats.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
The Sailing Mischief couple whose boat is now on the bottom take the prize for being the most stupid and insensitive humans on mother earth.

Stupid because they decided to sail north from relative safety in hurricane season, then stay there when they could have got out and then to top it of importing their buddy in from the states to run the gauntlet with them and help them hurricane prep their boat.

It would now appear they simply went chasing a hurricane for Utube and Patreon ratings. That worked out well.

Insensitive because when all around them people have died, lost homes and businesses in a part of the world not renowned  a for its wealth and now their compatriots back home in Florida are about to get a mighty swipe, what do these two wankers do..they open a Go Fund me Page so they can get a new boat and continue their wonderfull bikini and daiquiri lifestyle. Fuck don't get a job for god's sake like everyone else..just beg. I think after recieving a few appropriate comments they ammended it indicate some of the money would go to other cruisers like them...yeah sure.

https://www.gofundme.com/salvaging-sailing-mischief

Well I say....go get fucked.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
My god.  I read things like that and then remember just how stupid people are.  The most common thread by the self-enablers who give them money is "BUT THEY HAD MOTOR PROBLEMS".

Newsflash you fuckwits.  Cats sail faster than they motor.  By a factor of 3 or more
A CSY 37 is a cat? Who knew?

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
$410 of their $50,000 goal raised so far! $300 from relatives with the same last name as the girl.

Fuckwits for heading north this time of year.