Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Stupidity should have consequences. They have nobody other than themselves to blame for the utterly foreseeable result of their decision. I suspect you're right, they wanted to be the ones who did the brave thing and got some great footage to boost their online presence.

Anyway it's not like there's a shortage of vloggers out there and plenty more wannabe's waiting for their 15 minutes of fame.

FKT

sailronin

Anarchist
Seattle, Wa
They deleted my comment on the gofundme page. Guess they didn't like being called selfish morons for asking for money to salvage a boat they deliberately put in harm's way when others had lost homes.

savoir

Super Anarchist
They could have bought a tow to clear water for $50  or so then sailed south to any number of places.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
They could have bought a tow to clear water for $50  or so then sailed south to any number of places.
Engine trouble was incurred on their way to a place they should never have been going to in the first place if it wasn't for a combination of idiocy and chasing viewer ratings. That was the time to turn around and scoot back south.

If there was a god they would both lose the use of their arms and then catch the crabs.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
The Mischief couple are just the start. Don't you love how many of these narcissistic and begging Utube wankers with bandwidth to burn for keep churning out their shit post Hurricane Irma without even a mention of their cruising brothers  and traumatised locals in places they have been to who have been mashed by Irma.

For instance Tash and NewCansBrow on Vag just launched today an instructional Vid on how to sail around the world (that alone is funny considering their boat handling skills) saying the cheapest place to buy a boat was the Caribbean and Europe. I won't even put a link up to that shit. 

Me?? I just hope I don't die before finishing watching all of Dylan's collection.

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
thanks JS

not sure I will live long enough to finish the series....

filming still on hold

I am a bit softer on the know nothing about sailing breast bloggers than you

They are trying to make films - some successfully.... some not. They are sailing... some  successfully some not

they offer the fruits of their labour free at the point of delivery to everyone on the planet so that seems like a good thing. 

I came across this film from a florida  skateboard blogger who went down to the marina and spoke to some live-a-boards who  are going to sit it out

the florida hurricane is going to be one of the best filmed in history

Bruno

Super Anarchist
"Just putting it out there..."

Just one of the many current locutions I lose patience with, Get off my lawn!

Young twits inherit the wind, good luck.

Beeline

UK
7 hours ago, dylan winter said:

thanks JS

not sure I will live long enough to finish the series....

filming still on hold

I am a bit softer on the know nothing about sailing breast bloggers than you

They are trying to make films - some successfully.... some not. They are sailing... some  successfully some not

they offer the fruits of their labour free at the point of delivery to everyone on the planet so that seems like a good thing. 

I came across this film from a florida  skateboard blogger who went down to the marina and spoke to some live-a-boards who  are going to sit it out

the florida hurricane is going to be one of the best filmed in history

Another self obsessed twat. I can't believe he got 350,000 views for his piece of crap. He isn't even nice to look at. He needs to wash and comb his horrid hair and stay off the dope a while.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Interestingly some of the Floggers who have been deathly quiet to date about this catastrofuck are now starting to upload references to the victims of Hurricane Irma...maybe they read this thread??

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
incidentally - it says on his about page

Description Sailing, cruising. This free channel is not monetized. Suggest use of Adblock Plus.

which is interesting

he does not need the cash to support his sailing - at one point he was drinking wine from his own vinyard I think

One of the good things about the Floggers - excellent word - is that they tend to be more working class

so without patreon the only sailing films we would  have would be the ones made by rich people as opposed to the breast sailors and barry perrins et al

I know that some of you despise the business of asking for money in return for making films....

that is quite understandable

but writing as an ex flogger myself........

without the one per cent of viewers who watch and tap or become patreons the only films the knockers would have to criticise/despise would be the uber rich man's holiday films and the odd sponsored ocean race pro video

now we can click on yutube and see a whole host of people making good films about sailing... some in astonishingly modest boats.

Dylan

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
^^^^^ Dylan I am in copywite mode as Snags would say..I own the terms "Floggers" and "Vagamites"..so be warned anyouse mugs out there who use those terms without permission ...you owe me a pint...of rum.

I'm having trouble getting the rights to an appropriate copyright name for the Doodle girls tits though...problem is they never appear..will keep you posted.

Latest posts