Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
I know that some grumpy old blokes on this forum dislike the genre of sailing films involving lovely people sailing in easy places while waving buskers cups

but as an example of how, for us sailors,   things can suddenly turn against you this is a classic.

I think it is interesting to see these narratives. For me, as a non globe trotting sailor who spends his days drifting around benign muddy creeks it is an eye opener

as they say.... every boat has a story.

I have never lost a boat to the elements -  it must be bloody awful

sailing mischief - St Maarten

LB 15

Cunt
9 hours ago, dylan winter said:

La Vag react to safety crits

I got to about the two min mark when brows claimed that maybe they should west a harness because they are roll models for young people and want to set a good example.

fuck me dead, what a pair of arses.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
I got to about the two min mark when brows claimed that maybe they should west a harness because they are roll models for young people and want to set a good example.

fuck me dead, what a pair of arses.
You've got 120 seconds more tolerance than I do. I can't bring myself to even click on the link.

FKT

yl75

Super Anarchist
France
Why do they have a dead ungulate head on their wall? Seems to be a strange thing to have on a boat.
Wouldn't be surprised that it is a present from the shipyard or something, la grande Motte is right next to "Camargue", known for its wild horses and cattles tradition

theadmiralty

Haters gonna hate no matter what they do...

Riley and Elena are great - down to earth, modest, very genuine and they LOVE sailing...

That's why I chuck them a few ££ per video :)

Hoping they come to England next year...

Last edited by a moderator:

monsoon

Super Anarchist
ELIS
13 hours ago, dylan winter said:

I know that some grumpy old blokes on this forum dislike the genre of sailing films involving lovely people sailing in easy places while waving buskers cups

but as an example of how, for us sailors,   things can suddenly turn against you this is a classic.

I think it is interesting to see these narratives. For me, as a non globe trotting sailor who spends his days drifting around benign muddy creeks it is an eye opener

as they say.... every boat has a story.

I have never lost a boat to the elements -  it must be bloody awful

sailing mischief - St Maarten

Gives a pretty good idea of the near total destruction of St. Martin.  We were there for almost 3 weeks in January.  Passed by the docks where their boat was many times.  It is a sheltered area, but I guess in 160 kt winds there really is no shelter. Awful to think of what the inhabitants are going through.  No power, no water, no way to cook or store food even if you can get it. Crazy.

LB 15

Cunt

Riley and Elena are great - down to earth, modest, very genuine and they LOVE sailing...

Hey I agree and you won't find anyone more modest, genuine and down to earth than me. Any chance you could rattle my tin so I can continue to love sailing as well?

i will pm you my bank details. 

LB 15

Cunt
Riley and Elena are great - down to earth, modest, 
'Modest' as in 'we don't need to wear tethers because we have always been into risky activities' or 'we are role models to so many young people that look up to us'

it's not as if we don't want to see the light she hides under her bushel, but a peek at the new cans would be fine.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
'Modest' as in 'we don't need to wear tethers because we have always been into risky activities' or 'we are role models to so many young people that look up to us'

it's not as if we don't want to see the light she hides under her bushel, but a peek at the new cans would be fine.
I don't care whether they wear tethers or not, just as long as they don't also own an EPIRB or PLB if they choose not to look after their own safety.

Fortunately the youtube brigade seems to stay a long way away from Australia. Perhaps the arsehole reputation of our Border Farce has some upsides.

FKT

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Fortunately the youtube brigade seems to stay a long way away from Australia. Perhaps the arsehole reputation of our Border Farce has some upsides.

FKT
FuckU I don't think so...most of these useless fuckers usually bail out or sink before they get 1000nm from home.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist

Aurrette and I are great, down to earth, modest and genuine to a T and we love fuckin sailing....not to mention Aurrette's cans are real and pretty  pumped. However this month has been a bitch, the watermaker is now dead as a dodo, need new batteries, I got to replace the forward lowers and Aurrette's mother needs to go on dialysis....can you please chuck us a few £££ too??? 

If you are not inclined to help us out can you please explain why we don't measure up as a reciepeint of your kind largesse? 

Last edited by a moderator:

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Another self obsessed twat. I can't believe he got 350,000 views for his piece of crap. He isn't even nice to look at. He needs to wash and comb his horrid hair and stay off the dope a while.
the self obsessed twat - as you so beautifully put it, raised $2,000 through gofundme and then loaded a uhaul trailer with food and took it to the flooded areas of Florida

If he is a self obsessed twat he is a twat whose heart is in the right place.

Latest posts