Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
Daniel Troyer (the La Vag cameraman) quit to go and buy his own sail boat in the USA.

Looks like a 27 foot something. 
I think that working under that pressure to produce that number of films, living in that small space with a couple of people whose egos and drive must be in high gear must have been extremely stressful. I have done some assignments that required spending a lot of time with the people I have been payed to film. But that was always ashore where I could go for a walk by myself at the beginning or end of the day.

Boats can be real pressure cookers - even those that are the size of tennis courts.

D

Veeger

Super Anarchist

ARumRunner

Keeping on Topic - Youtube girls with Tits and a Patreon account...

Three weeks ago Piper had a nice lil channel with about 10k followers.

Then she put this up on boobtube... and now she has 150k followers and it's climbing almost 10k a day

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
It's clear that the market has spoken. 

Dylan, you're gonna have to start a GoFundme for a boob job, and if you raise enough, a butt lift. Sorry bud.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Not content with going hurricane chasing and losing their boat at St Martin courtesy of Irma and then getting airlifted to Puerto Rico while starting a GoFundUs for another boat shit... the chick split but the two guys decided to hang around in PR and see what Maria would dish out sitting on another boat....some people just don't fucking get it...they make TashNBrow look like rocket scientists.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
And if you think idiots are thin on the ground...think again. This guy thought it a far better idea to pay someone $100 in  Puerto Rico to take the sails off his boat  in advance of Hurricane Maria while he jetted off to Thailand to get a hand job from a chick but with a dick & balls bigger than his.

Then again he is a genius compared to some idiotic sycophant who donated him $500 during this live feed he did enroute at the airport.

Where do all these fuckers come from??

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
After consulting with Aurrette for months she has fuckin finally given me the thumbs up to this gal coming on board to help me launch my Utube sailing channel...Liz has agreed to a 90/10 split on Utube and 95/5 on Patreon income in her favour. Luckily I'm independently wealthy.

I reakon we will be rolling in dough.  We are leaving Vietnam and heading north once the Typhoon season eases and then up to North Korea first where Liz and I swim ashore and while she distracts them with her rocket launchers I will disarm Rocketman's Atomic arsenal and then we expect a fuckin Noble Peace Prize....along with mega millions of followers on social media who throw cash at us like no tomorrow.

Would like to see the Vagamites match that business plan....and Dylan move to the left lane...we are overtaking.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
^^^ random Aurrette thinks you may have some hidden same sex issues if you only made it to 75 seconds...or is that a normal time count for you??

Anyway she has been researching sailing vlogmiesters to check out our one-line opposition. This guy kept cropping up and had her some what perplexed. As an aside it may also interest you as it involves a man.

Seems he lives in a off-grid hut in Alaska and is looking to sell so he can buy a boat and go sailing. In the interim he is a regular in internet sail vlog land giving sailing/cruising lessons which are just weird.

Aurrette said unless this fat fuck raises the Titanic on the cheap.. what boat can he possibly fit on??

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
IMG_5774.JPG

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Sail ..or should I say Cliffy ..I just noticed your Avatar and pissed myself laughing. Love how you have taken ownership of the derision and Cliffy label (I think LB was the originator) you got on another thread when you were out of your depth...that's very funny. You are a good sport.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
This is the last two vids in a series of 3 showing a presentation the Delos crew did in Fort Lauderdale before rejoining  the boat in Sth Africa to head to Brazil earlier in the year (a journey which is yet to hit the screen).

Worth a watch if your interested in how Delos produce their stuff, some interesting  stats, audience/Facebook questions etc. The audience cross section was interesting both young and old.

They probably have the largest delay between shoot and upload so it was interesting to hear that the reason was a combination of not wanting filming and producing to take over and spoil their cruising life and interfere with boat  maintenance etc and they only upload it when they are happy with the quality.

It would appear they are more interested in producing stuff that reflects their day to day reality and which they can look back on rather than manipulating an outcome to produce more views. Pretty refreshing.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
random said:
There are only so many "come here and fuck me" over the shoulder looks one can stand, before it just looks trashy.

I'm at my limit 75 seconds into this one.
19 seconds but I could have tolerated it longer if I'd turned the sound off first.

FKT

Latest posts