Go Fund Me has been set up for Hobot - please donate.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
In.  Hoping for the best.  Appreciate the updates.  His partner needs some emotional support. 

Willin'

Super Anarchist
The Burg, Maine
I've always been a sucker for a pretty face. Go the Bot!

I haven't felt this good about SA forums in a long while!

WFD, Mates!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nodrog

Auckland
done, was rather touched, my middle son, now 15years old, has had a monkey the same as in that picture since the day he was born. it doesn't look like that anymore. 

Get well

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Thanks for doing this Boomer.  It's a lot of work.  

Hobot is getting all the help he can get, it's good that you are talking to Hope.  Keep in mind that when the immediate crisis is stabilized and Hobot gets discharged, there is still a lot going on and the initial wave of support tends to dissipate.  It's the long haul that becomes important and there is far less support because the excitement dies down and people move on to other things.  In the midst of a crisis, decisions are easy because the choices are limited and many people are helping.  When the immediate crisis is resolved, the real work begins, the day to day grind.   I hope that Hope has a good support system and uses it.  She needs to stay strong to help Hobot through the long road ahead.  It's wonderful that there are caring people like you around.  And make sure you take of yourself too Boomer.

Go the Hobot!, Go the Hope!, Go the Boomer!

I hit the button on the Go Fund Me.

Latest posts