Go Fund My fuck up.

SailRacer

Super Anarchist
Looks like another Void Ho type thing 

it did make it to The Little Red Lighthouse under the GW bridge though..   lots of heavy metal running through there.

maybe we should just go after the donators and ask for $. I want a Mod 70.

sail safe

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW
I think this quote from the story still has me the most baffled.

Holly had been on an international 6 year quest to become a liveaboard sailor.
lol.gif

Holly: Puis-je vivre sur votre bateau?
French Boatowner: Non.

Holly: Kan jeg bo på din båd?
Danish Boatowner: Ingen.

Holly: Kann ich auf deinem Boot leben?
German Boatowner: Nein.

Holly: Μπορώ να ζήσω στο σκάφος σας;
Greek Boatowner: Οχι.

Holly: ¿Puedo vivir en tu barco?
Mexican Boatowner: No.

Holly: Miyaan ku noolahay doonnidaada?
Somali Pirate: Maya

We can at least give her a participation medal.
Holly doesn't happen to be transgender and pregnant, by any chance...?

lol.gif

Holly: Puis-je vivre sur votre bateau?
French Boatowner: Non.

Holly: Kan jeg bo på din båd?
Danish Boatowner: Ingen. Nej

Holly: Kann ich auf deinem Boot leben?
German Boatowner: Nein.

Holly: Μπορώ να ζήσω στο σκάφος σας;
Greek Boatowner: Οχι.

Holly: ¿Puedo vivir en tu barco?
Mexican Boatowner: No.

Holly: Miyaan ku noolahay doonnidaada?
Somali Pirate: Maya

We can at least give her a participation medal.
Holly doesn't happen to be transgender and pregnant, by any chance...?
FIFY

$&@

Anarchist
I am so sick of seeing bubbleheaded titfuckers profit from no end of douchery on these fundraising sights. But, then I realized that I’m the idiot, for not profiting from other people’s emptyheaded kindheartedness. 

So, I am starting my own campaign. I need to raise $263,427.81, to rip the v-berth out of my Fingerbang 33 and build in a dog kennel for diabetic chihuahuas with irritable bowel syndrome, rescued from slaughterhouses that supply restaurants in Southern Asia. Together we will sail the South China Sea, while I drum-up awareness from passing ships by playing my theremin naked on the bow. 

As a long time contributing member of this forum, I expect all Anarchists to form line and contribute tout-fucking-suite! 

All donations will be rewarded with a serving of my world famous fermented Adobo chicken. 

What say you? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
I'd just like a few track days with a fancy Italian car. I will also accept McLarens too but slightly reluctantly.

The Kickstarter line will start behind Mr. Butter's, over there. Only $3 or 4K. I can video it with one hand holding the camera too if you would like.

If I do not get enough funds I will post a video with me crying on Youtube and begging for more funds.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I am so sick of seeing bubbleheaded titfuckers profit from no end of douchery on these fundraising sights. But, then I realized that I’m the idiot, for not profiting from other people’s emptyheaded kindheartedness. 

So, I am starting my own campaign. I need to raise $263,427.81, to rip the v-berth out of my Fingerbang 33 and build in a dog kennel for diabetic chihuahuas with irritable bowel syndrome, rescued from slaughterhouses that supply restaurants in Southern Asia. Together we will sail the South China Sea, while I drum-up awareness from passing ships by playing my theremin naked on the bow. 

As a long time contributing member of this forum, I expect all Anarchists to form line and contribute tout-fucking-suite! 

All donations will be rewarded with a serving of my world famous fermented Adobo chicken. 

What say you? 
I dunno 'bout that, but with those wordskillz, if you could talk about bloopers and NOODs and PHRF committees like this, you could well be a candidate for the next Lesbian Robot <music>

FB- Doug

$&@

Anarchist
The Kickstarter line will start behind Mr. Butter's, over there. 
‘Mr.’ Butter is sitting in his rocking chair in Kelowna, complaining about the price of bread and why the kids don’t call anymore.

My friends call me Pee...