'gop' rips apart Endangered Species Act right as the extinction crisis reaches the point of no return.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
It's all part of God's plan. If he didn't want these critters to become extinct, he would prevent it. (Likely James Inhoffe comment)

Gissie

Super Anarchist
you know why it matters, dipshit.
No. You claim we have reached the point of no return. In other words there is no stopping the Extinction crisis. If this is correct then the most that can happen is it is spend up a little. 

Or or are you just making up the point of no return shit to sound like you really really care. 

lasal

Super Anarchist
Denver
I still have some hope that conservation can continue to bridge a lot of political divisiveness. Currently, right of center conservationists, of whom there are quite a few, some I know from Trout Unlimited, are quietly hiding while all these important protections are abandoned across the country and AK. Those generally Republican conservationists need to step the fuck up.

Even Trump is an occasional conservationist, he banned oil drilling on the East Coast of Florida. He want's to preserve his beaches presumably.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The Endangered Species Act prevents the Best Americans from maximizing their profits. For what, the future?  Fuck the future. These Good People are entitled to their money NOW!

3to1

Super Anarchist
BravoBravo said:
godamn you're a stupid motherfucker, 'blue'. besides jerkz, you're probably the most irrational c-nt out of anybody who frequents PA.

you wallow like a happy, smug pig in shit in your ignorance like a good right-winger.

no offense to pigs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gissie

Super Anarchist
Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
Indeed why live a little longer in a brighter, more diverse, for vibrant world? What joy is there in that?

I, for one, think New Zealand would be a much cooler place if they just let all the native birds die. Every fucking one of them. Going to die anyways, right?
Shows what a fuckwit you are if you think that about Kiwi, so shouldn’t be much of a surprise really. I certainly do my bit to try and help our endangered bird life. 

My point is that 3into1 made the claim the point of no return on the extinction event has been reached. If true then no matter what any of us do it is a lost cause. Or perhaps he/she/it was just making shit up to try and sound like he/she/it is some erudite smart person. If that is the case it is the sort of behaviour that damages the cause rather than helps. Just more fuckwits crying wolf turns people off. 

So if he/she/it wants to be serious, treat it as such. If it is just an excuse to rave about Trump while not actually giving a toss about the subject, then who gives a flying fuck about such childishness. 

Mike in Seattle

Super Anarchist
Latte land
If it is just an excuse to rave about Trump while not actually giving a toss about the subject, then who gives a flying fuck about such childishness
It's all the "environmentalists" have,,  raving, crying, and poutrage.

This stuff was talked about in the "Endangered Species" , and  "Drumph is burning the forest" threads

3Bait  did his "poutrage", and then cut and ran when invited to come to where they live. (kittens in the Russian vid above)

The changes mean  that "best science"  will be used in determining status, rather than crying and theatrics.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
It's all the "environmentalists" have,,  raving, crying, and poutrage.

This stuff was talked about in the "Endangered Species" , and  "Drumph is burning the forest" threads

3Bait  did his "poutrage", and then cut and ran when invited to come to where they live. (kittens in the Russian vid above)

The changes mean  that "best science"  will be used in determining status, rather than crying and theatrics.
The best creationist science?

- DSK

Gissie

Super Anarchist
Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
So, even if it is the point of no return for something like the kakapo you still try and help them, huh? So maybe your point was stupid.
Since when has it been the point of no return for the Kakapo? Certainly not looking good, but yet to see confirmation from scientists that is is a lost cause. The fact you need to find such an extreme example would indicate that deep down you know that the original claim was overblown hype. Something that never helps, a bit like the behaviour you bitch about from Trump. Seems your side can fling bullshit by the excavator load and it is okay by you. 

So you are still not really worth spending much time on.