Got My Test Results Today...

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Just got back my Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination back from NCBEX and learned that I have just crushed the final exam I needed to be admitted to the Michigan Bar.  So now I can represent people here and in California.  This has been a two year road of insanity, weeks of dedicated studying, huge financial outlays, and now, finally, I can relax.

Or rather I could, but I've got a dozen cases I'm working on...

Congratulate me or tell me to fuck off. I don't care!

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
Congatiulationes!              :)

Nowe, f-offe!                          :)

Willin'

Super Anarchist
The Burg, Maine
Congrats, now hurry up and forget all that shit so you can study equally hard when you recertify! :p

I finally let my professional certs expire about 5 years ago. Never studying again!

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Now you can start practicing. Just about the time that you feel like the practicing is paying off and you are finally getting it right, it will be time to quit.  No justice.  

by the way...when I saw "Test Results," this is what came to mind:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
There you go, proof that even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.  (Not that you haven't found many nuts here.)

Congratulations Rocky, well done.  Now get to work and/or fuck off!   ;)

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
Just got back my Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination back from NCBEX and learned that I have just crushed the final exam I needed to be admitted to the Michigan Bar.  So now I can represent people here and in California.  This has been a two year road of insanity, weeks of dedicated studying, huge financial outlays, and now, finally, I can relax.

Or rather I could, but I've got a dozen cases I'm working on...

Congratulate me or tell me to fuck off. I don't care!
conbrats...now fuck off and get back  to work ;-)

More Cowbell2

Super Anarchist
Great Lakes
This should clear it up.

1140-penicillin-allergy.imgcache.rev28bb99552131dde4017a401559f756d5.jpg

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
You know, maybe having a family made Clean straighten out a bit.  He posted this in GA.  If it had been back in his 'pink flag', 'don't you know who I am' days, he would have put it in SA so more people would see the news.  

Haven't you fucked off yet?

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
You're a nobody in this town until Fieger is representing a client suing you for sexual harassment.  Post something when that day arrives!