Greetings from the jungle

Just a quick say "Hello" to everyone. New job has me out in the bloody jungle for 10 days on the trot with no internet access and very limited phone contact. Good job, good fun. Soon be organised to have my field breaks in Bali.

I'll be back on location in Satiu or Senakin for Xmas so I'll wish you all the best now while I can. Cheers!

Eventually

Super Anarchist
Just a quick say "Hello" to everyone. New job has me out in the bloody jungle for 10 days on the trot with no internet access and very limited phone contact. Good job, good fun. Soon be organised to have my field breaks in Bali.
I'll be back on location in Satiu or Senakin for Xmas so I'll wish you all the best now while I can. Cheers!
That is the crappiest excuse to get out of a delivery I have ever heard! :p

Whaddaya reckon GU? The old blokes gone soft?

Cheers G!

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
Evening Grumps---Long time, long time. Good to hear your lovely voice again.

And have a great Christmas........

Rick and the Nurse

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Welcome back Grumps. It hasn't been the same without you. I'd post a picture of a great pair of boobs for you, but I don't have a twin brother and I don't do self portraits, so you are out of luck there. Enjoy the holiday.

Cheers all! Good to make contact again.

The drive to site is wild! 16 hours to do 400 miles, busted arse ferries and rickety old bridges. Both sites are really out the back of bum fuck. Makes for some pretty interesting times, everyday is a little adventure to say the least. Got 250 odd pieces of mine equipment and maybe 150 people to look after in two 12 hour shifts, 24/7. Top grade coal, looks like I'm doing my bit for global warming now! First day on site I walked into 2 blown engines in haul trucks, 1 broke transmission and one truck lost a wheel sometime between shift change! The wheel will never be seen again, the tyre alone prices out at $25k USD! Get them back on the road in 24 hors and start hauling coal again! It's a blast! Even had monkeys try to break in to my house on site, little buggers know there's tucker inside!

Phil

Super Anarchist
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
I tried breaking into Sadgroves to check out the boat , but it was locked.

Twas certainly good to have a beer with you, better to see you'll be back here each Friday.

Sorry folks, Fridays are gonna be an impossible thing for me now. While on site I use the mine's internet connection for email but access to all else is barred. The office connection blocks anything with T & A. DAMN!!

Too right phil, good to have a chew on a pig's ear with you! Boat's shifted next door into DBCYA now. Sadgroves has closed shop.

hobot

Super Anarchist
Sounds like a fun commute.

Welcome back.

Sorcerer3.JPG

mad

Super Anarchist
Good to see your enjoying life still, just in case you haven't seen it, avoid the 1000 days thread if you have limited time.

You could get lost in there for a couple of months and not have time to post anything!

Maybe thats what really happened to you. :lol: :lol: