Greta Rides Again?

Gissie

Super Anarchist
When an idiot can't work out how to post in a sensible manner it is hard to see where the finger is, let alone what it is pointing at.

Gissie

Panoramix

Super Anarchist
When an idiot can't work out how to post in a sensible manner it is hard to see where the finger is, let alone what it is pointing at.

Gissie
Sure there is some gibberish that needs to be mentally removed but it didn't stop me understanding. I will help you, is this short enough for your attention span :

Global warming: the ocean is heating up faster and faster according to the WMO

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
My dreams of a complete cessation of global fossil fuel consumption are coming true!
Yes, we will cease once we have all died of corona virus.

skål 

B06CEA8B-C41C-4A16-A600-0CD562590FE2.jpeg

Gissie

Super Anarchist
Sure there is some gibberish that needs to be mentally removed but it didn't stop me understanding. I will help you, is this short enough for your attention span :
Lighten up Pano. Yes it was simple to understand, just as it would have been simple to post it in a way that makes it easy for your audience.

Posting sloppy and lazy news deserves a bit of shit thrown.

Panoramix

Super Anarchist
Lighten up Pano. Yes it was simple to understand, just as it would have been simple to post it in a way that makes it easy for your audience.

Posting sloppy and lazy news deserves a bit of shit thrown.
I don't need to, I am already amused by your futile attempts to deny the undeniable and I did not have to call something perfectly understandable "random shit" to square dogma with reality...

Gissie

Super Anarchist
I don't need to, I am already amused by your futile attempts to deny the undeniable and I did not have to call something perfectly understandable "random shit" to square dogma with reality...
I am disappointed in your futile attempts to know what I think without bothering to read and comprehend my posts.

I makes you worse that those being lazy in their posts. You are being deliberately false in your blind attacks. Making attacks on any that show the slightest difference to your baked in ideas. A pity as I previously appreciated your posts.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Sigh, the little bitches just won't let this thread die. At least I know I still live in their heads.