Greta

hoppy

Anarchist
toecutter said:
I'd be wearing a cardigan while old mate the hypocrite would be cranking up his air con.
I should mention that I also wear much less clothes in winter than I used to. Climate change? Fuck no, after 18 years of European winters, including 16 freezing in Sweden I realised that Melbourne is not cold..

hoppy

Anarchist
Personally I just feel sorry for the poor exploited young thing. She should be enjoying her teenage years instead of being manipulated by adults with an agenda. 
I don't think she is being exploited, it's just her aspergers giving her a single focus and she will be determined. She's never going to live life like a normal Swedish teen.

My partners ex-swede was very good and very focused on his work, but totally fucked to be married to.

LB 15

Cunt
I don't think she is being exploited, it's just her aspergers giving her a single focus and she will be determined. She's never going to live life like a normal Swedish teen.

My partners ex-swede was very good and very focused on his work, but totally fucked to be married to.
But I bet he was handy with an Allen key.

duncan (the other one)

Super Anarchist
Siderney

nup - she's being used.

She's a marketing tool, like Ocasio-Cortez. Unlike OC, she's not an adult.

Ask yourself, who's Luisa Neubauer?    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luisa_Neubauer

hoppy

Anarchist
But I bet he was handy with an Allen key.
don't know, but he could use a pump

27911_2.jpg

hoppy

Anarchist
nup - she's being used.

She's a marketing tool, like Ocasio-Cortez. Unlike OC, she's not an adult.

Ask yourself, who's Luisa Neubauer?    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luisa_Neubauer
Luisa is pretty shagable....

Are you really being used when others are enabling you to take the cause, you have a single minded determination, to the next level?

It's like saying that Random is being used by being paid $1500 to take one for the team at a gang bang. 

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Well this thread has officially made it to the toilet. Pretty obvious some of you clowns have a problem with outspoken women. There should be help available for that if you so desire.

hoppy

Anarchist
Well this thread has officially made it to the toilet. Pretty obvious some of you clowns have a problem with outspoken women. There should be help available for that if you so desire.
Or maybe it’s because this bullshit thread should be in PA and it gets what it deserves.

There are no outspoken women discussed in this thread, just an annoying teenager. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
The front page and a bad day out sailing.
The front page is occasionally amusing (except for Brian Hancock) and I’ve had several truly miserable  days out sailing.

But republican intelligence and tRumpian empathy ... I’ll challenge anyone to find.those