Gulf of maine scuttlebut

Sure to be much screaming and gnashing of teeth on that puppy...

The bigger issue is when will GMORA banish the J35s back to class B. Kitty, did you sell yours yet?

Rumor is Hawk is getting a carbon stick with 6' more altitude and a flattop main, updated blades, stripped interion and a penalty pole to go with her new core.

Retro is cool.

Jerk

Maine
Sure to be much screaming and gnashing of teeth on that puppy...
The bigger issue is when will GMORA banish the J35s back to class B. Kitty, did you sell yours yet?

Rumor is Hawk is getting a carbon stick with 6' more altitude and a flattop main, updated blades, stripped interion and a penalty pole to go with her new core.

Retro is cool.
what about the new keel?

Harcore, softcore...we got that!

suider

Super Anarchist
I hear Big Daddy Doyle is going to emerge with a 6 rater...

I heard a Cookson 50.....selling that Bull Semen must be paying off :D

wouldn't hold your breath yet, maxluff will be on to tell y'all if something happens

(and i thought this was all hush-hush....?!?.... what gives maxluff? is it a go?)

and subtract about 10 feet boathouse...

but i wouldn't be surprised if the mumm returns....

Jerk

Maine
a cookson 50 would rate a lot less then 6 wouldn't it?

Kitty...its time for a new carbon rig and a penalty pole....

what is the race this weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:

sshow bob

Super Anarchist
Maine
what is the race this weekend?
Its feeling like a long way away - I have the new boat itch...

Kitty - if anyone becomes interested in the J, let me know. I'd review it well for them after spending a fair amount of time crawling around. A few issues, as you know, but anyone with a realistic budget for a J35 in the first place would have her cleaned up an rocking in short order. (Still wishing I had a realistic budget for a J35!)

Suider - We'll be at the town dock pulling Rita P's rig this PM. Might have time for a beer or two afterward. You around?

Kitty in Drag

Anarchist
to race this weekend jerk.

just time to sail drink beer and remember what life was like before your "ho" was 11 months pregnant.

you in?

The j/35 is no longer for sale

maxluff

Super Anarchist
Gulf of Maine
I heard, I heard?

Rumours are only rumours.

Two boat program is a distinct possibilty.

Mumm 30, Melges 24, ILC 40, and now the new RC 44 are all a distinct possibility.

I have not been involved with any conversation regarding a Cookson 50.

Stayed tuned Gulf of Maine Racing.

wouldn't hold your breath yet, maxluff will be on to tell y'all if something happens

(and i thought this was all hush-hush....?!?.... what gives maxluff? is it a go?)

RC 44

Kitty in Drag

Anarchist
"A two boat program is a distinct possibility"

Wow- these guys are rock stars.

What ILC 40 are you looking at???

"A two boat program is a distinct possibility"

Wow- these guys are rock stars.

What ILC 40 are you looking at???

Hi Guys,

I'm from Maine living in Annapolis, Maryland, now. I like to come home to visit and wonder, is there a favorite sailor's bar/pub in Portland that you guys like to hang out in? I'm originally from Topsham.

maxluff

Super Anarchist
Gulf of Maine
Outside of G's place in SoPo for BBQ,

'Amigo's' is the ultimate dive bar for hardcore racers. Not for the weak of heart.

Some prefer the Brian Boru or Gritty McDuff's.

All are in the Old Port within stumbling distance from each other.

Hi Guys,
I'm from Maine living in Annapolis, Maryland, now. I like to come home to visit and wonder, is there a favorite sailor's bar/pub in Portland that you guys like to hang out in? I'm originally from Topsham.

maxluff

Super Anarchist
Gulf of Maine
Just returned from talking with Mr. Bumpy.

Flying Tiger 10M...

Charter a TP 52 and keep the Mumm 30...

Why not?

Hi Guys,
Thanks, for the tip. Maybe, I'll bump into you one of these days. I like the chowder at the Dry Dock. Ever had it?

Haji

Super Anarchist
Woolwich, Maine
Hi Guys,

Thanks, for the tip. Maybe, I'll bump into you one of these days. I like the chowder at the Dry Dock. Ever had it?
If you Maine SA'ers are getting together for one in the old Port let me know. Not around all the time but ya nevah kno.

Haj

maxluff

Super Anarchist
Gulf of Maine
Haj,

Will do!

Good Luck with your Maine Trade Trip in France.

Hi Guys,

If you Maine SA'ers are getting together for one in the old Port let me know. Not around all the time but ya nevah kno.

Haj