Gulf of maine scuttlebut

so on el ocho we were discussing 'a' fleet for centerboard....
who's in? kitty? soggy? dd, is 'puff' coming? the 'rack? papa? assuming a certain beneslow.... might we (otherwise) have a decent 'a' fleet for the first regatta?

/c
Shakedown of Revolution II completed at Cuckolds Testing Facitlity. We'll be there.

who's in? kitty? soggy? dd, is 'puff' coming? the 'rack? papa? assuming a certain beneslow.... might we (otherwise) have a decent 'a' fleet for the first regatta?

/c
Shakedown of Revolution II completed at Cuckolds Testing Facitlity. We'll be there.
Oh - and - we have changed our name to "Revolution Dos" or just "The Dos".

stickboy

Super Anarchist
Maine

/c
Oh - and - we have changed our name to "Revolution Dos" or just "The Dos".
DOS rev 6.2

I like it

C Koch

Super Anarchist
Maine
The write-ups on the weeknight beer can races are great - the additional publicity might get more people involved, and that's what we want, right?
Gee, maybe a certain newspaper columnist/reporter will pick up on those and get even more publicity..
I will do what I can. I have been advised by the editor to whom I report that I can't make every colunm about racing, or even sailing. It has to be somewhat well-rounded, so I have to include stuff applicable to inland boating or even (gag) power boats. :rolleyes:

But I do my best to promote racing at every opportunity. Now if I could just get the freakin' sports editors to print race results beyond just the Monhegan and MS.....

maxluff

Super Anarchist
Gulf of Maine
The write-ups on the weeknight beer can races are great - the additional publicity might get more people involved, and that's what we want, right?
Gee, maybe a certain newspaper columnist/reporter will pick up on those and get even more publicity..
I will do what I can. I have been advised by the editor to whom I report that I can't make every colunm about racing, or even sailing. It has to be somewhat well-rounded, so I have to include stuff applicable to inland boating or even (gag) power boats. :rolleyes:

But I do my best to promote racing at every opportunity. Now if I could just get the freakin' sports editors to print race results beyond just the Monhegan and MS.....
Continue the good work. It is much appreciated!

dirtdog

Super Anarchist

/c
I give us a 50-50 chance of making the centerboard regatta. Boat will be pulled this week to get a good look at her and to remove the so called art work. If all goes well we will see you there.

Soggy

/c
I give us a 50-50 chance of making the centerboard regatta. Boat will be pulled this week to get a good look at her and to remove the so called art work. If all goes well we will see you there.
I'm out, the bloody weather has killed me. Just spent the day up at the boat, but the bottom won't be ready in time for this weekend (unless it's sunny for the rest of the week). See you at Pilot unless someone needs crew.

alteredst88

Super Anarchist
Maine

/c
'rack has paid the entry fee.

G

dirtdog

Super Anarchist
The_20Dragon_20Slayer.jpg The Dragon is gone

TheBoathouse

Super Anarchist

Latest posts