Gulf of maine scuttlebut

sshow bob

Super Anarchist
Maine
Guys - Stick is out of town for a few days. I don't know whether he has the data with him. If so, I'll ask him to send it to me and I'll publish it to the site. Otherwise, we may be SOL for a few.

Soggy

Guys - Stick is out of town for a few days. I don't know whether he has the data with him. If so, I'll ask him to send it to me and I'll publish it to the site. Otherwise, we may be SOL for a few.
K, just know that I can help with that stuff any time you need it....just ask.

sshow bob

Super Anarchist
Maine
No, I need the individual results from days one and two of the regatta, since GMORA scores by day, not regatta. I don't have that - unless its online somewhere I haven't noticed.

C Koch

Super Anarchist
Maine
The Rinderle tallies are only updated to the Pilots, I think. Stick thought he had sent the points through Harraseeket to our exec cmte web liaison, but perhaps the spreadsheet got lost in cyberspace.

Stickboy had to do a quick touch-and-go at home Sunday night -- had no time to do the Rinderle points before heading out. He is currently on a work retreat at some campy but elegant estate on LongGiland (NY). He may well have the data with him. If he calls I'll ask him to forward it on to sshow.

Soggy, either sshow or I can float your proposal by him. Do you have Sailwave on your 'puter? You might need that... or not. Maybe he can do a quick conversion of the results to Excel and just send you the files.

sshow bob

Super Anarchist
Maine
Soggy - If you're willling to help, we'll keep you in the pocket for a few if you don't mind.

C Koch - I have sailwave if I get the data from Stickboy.

All - Sorry about failing to have HYC results up.... thought I'd done it, then tuned the concept out. We'll get back on track asap.

Soggy

Soggy - If you're willling to help, we'll keep you in the pocket for a few if you don't mind.
C Koch - I have sailwave if I get the data from Stickboy.

All - Sorry about failing to have HYC results up.... thought I'd done it, then tuned the concept out. We'll get back on track asap.

Cool, I've got Sailwave and can hack, crack or find any other software that might be necessary.

sshow bob

Super Anarchist
Maine
Who's racing short handed with a kite? I'm thinking about it - could be a nice spinnaker reach most of the way. I can't open .pdf files at the moment so could someone confirm I can use my autohelm if I'm solo?

dirtdog

Super Anarchist
assuming nothing major comes from the potential scoring error on Sundays race....rumor has it Kitty is in the top slot overall in current standings.

Kudos to Kitty

C Koch

Super Anarchist
Maine
No, I need the individual results from days one and two of the regatta, since GMORA scores by day, not regatta. I don't have that - unless its online somewhere I haven't noticed.
sshow... just looked at the results on the PYC site. If Stickboy hasn't sent you the stuff, you can figure out which races were done on which days by looking at the start times (at least for Classes A B and C).

A little strange the cruising class results are not up there, but considering our suboptimal performance, I shouldn't complain! B)

Latest posts