Gulf of maine scuttlebut

graceful said:
wow i think some people need to remember that this is suppose to be fun
Yup. I drive 2 hours to be on my boat. Sometimes, because of weather, it means I only get to eat lunch on her or potter around. Better than watching TV or whatever, you're on the water. Damn season is too short to whine.

cooneyes

Noank, CT
graceful said:
wow i think some people need to remember that this is suppose to be fun
Yup. I drive 2 hours to be on my boat. Sometimes, because of weather, it means I only get to eat lunch on her or potter around. Better than watching TV or whatever, you're on the water. Damn season is too short to whine.
Yeah, that was frustrating, but the RC can't control the conditions. Besides, I'd rather be out the there trying to sail up current with no wind than playing with myself in front of the TV. Actualy, playing with myself in front of the TV kinda sounds like fun. But I'd still rather be on a boat...even if it is in Maine. :D

Soggy, thanks for the ride on saturday, I really appreciated it..as others have mentioned before, would rather be out sailing in the rain than at home in front of the tv. Great day out on The Wagon on sunday, although bobbing around out there on the second race was not my idea of a good time, but the company was great. Don't forget drinks on the Rack on thursday, I'll bring the red cups, you bring the ice

Soggy

Soggy, thanks for the ride on saturday, I really appreciated it..as others have mentioned before, would rather be out sailing in the rain than at home in front of the tv. Great day out on The Wagon on sunday, although bobbing around out there on the second race was not my idea of a good time, but the company was great. Don't forget drinks on the Rack on thursday, I'll bring the red cups, you bring the ice
Peeker, glad that you could make it really enjoyed having you. Deal on Thursday night, I've got the ice. As for the weekend...had a great time. Even the delivery up and back was a blast...great rainbow's on Sunday evening.

bobothehobo

Unknown
sshowbob-

Good to meet you last weekend at Hawke's and talk Etchells--glad you got out last night. Personally, I was racing j24's in NYC last night--it was cool, but would have much rather to have been on an etchells.

maxluff

Super Anarchist
Gulf of Maine
Reggie Bear said:
Woah whats up with that?
We love the boat. Will more than likely be sailing it next year.

"All our boats have been listed for sale": Mumm USA 7, 1D35, Mumm USA 62 as well as the Hendo.

We fix em' up and turn them over and make a small profit that finances our sailing season.

Always looking for a new project! Stay tuned for a pair of Melges 24s. :lol:

Thought y'all might be curious to see the Fontaine 98 being launched on Saturday while most of us are sailing from Camden to Castine......

DSC01196.JPG

Jerk

Maine
"Stay tuned for a pair of Melges 24s."
A three boat program...you guys are rockstars!!!!!!!!!!

"When all is said and done, a lot more has been said than done"

Would the Hendo be available for charter for any of the following: Monhegan, MS or PHRFNE's??????

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitty in Drag

Anarchist
"When all is said and done, a lot more has been said than done"

Ouch-o

Last edited by a moderator:

suider

Super Anarchist
breeze on thursday night, eh?

soggy, everything ok? i was plugging in the chute, so i didn't see what happened... just saw you guys afterward with no headsail up... you were having a wicked race up until that point.....

nice race by the 'rack and the machine.....

cool.

/c

maxluff

Super Anarchist
Gulf of Maine
soggy, everything ok? i was plugging in the chute, so i didn't see what happened... just saw you guys afterward with no headsail up... you were having a wicked race up until that point.....

cool.

/c
Word!

Soggy

cool.

/c
Yeah, we're ok just a minor fuck up no damage that can't be fixed by Saturday.