Hall Spars Replacement Parts-What to do?

Hall is closed and the assets are waiting to be sold off from the message on their answering machine. So in the mean time, I need to replace the mast bracket and toggle for my quickvang unit b. Anyone know who might carry this item in inventory or where I could find a second hand one in better shape than mine? The online retailers all note that this part is special order on their websites. Coming up with a substitute is another option and I'm looking to see what will work from other manufacturers like Vangmaster etc...

SKU 26205

Q/V Mast-B

Christian

Super Anarchist
Hall is closed and the assets are waiting to be sold off from the message on their answering machine. So in the mean time, I need to replace the mast bracket and toggle for my quickvang unit b. Anyone know who might carry this item in inventory or where I could find a second hand one in better shape than mine? The online retailers all note that this part is special order on their websites. Coming up with a substitute is another option and I'm looking to see what will work from other manufacturers like Vangmaster etc...

SKU 26205

Q/V Mast-B
Try to contact Bam Miller - if he does not have what you need he probably knows who does - or he can make you one

Nettles

Super Anarchist
Mumbledead
My research shows Nautos makes vang lugs so similar to Hall's they could be sued if there's no patent. I can't vouch for the quality as I've never seen one in person.

My research shows Nautos makes vang lugs so similar to Hall's they could be sued if there's no patent. I can't vouch for the quality as I've never seen one in person.
They look similar in appearance, but the mounting width is greater than the Hall its a 4cm difference. Wont work for my application. Southern Spars bought out the Hall Inventory. Hopefully the North Group will see the value in providing aftermarket parts. As for me, I found a machine shop to duplicate the fitting that I need.

Latest posts