Hammo Race Week

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Caro a relatively new Botin 52 Ocean Racer designed with a similar purpose to IBan has a rating of 1.42 vs IBan 1.415. Will be interesting to see how she goes against IBan? There are 3 TP52's vs 3 IRC52's with Secret Mens Bizz the other IRC52

bot

Brisbane
Can I presume that each of the Ratings division will have a different start time?
If I was a betting person, Caro would be in the trifecta! (would be interesting to know who is on Caro?)

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Can I presume that each of the Ratings division will have a different start time?
If I was a betting person, Caro would be in the trifecta! (would be interesting to know who is on Caro?)
I think Justin Ferris from New Zealand is running the campaign. He is very good. But they are up against Ichi Ban who are the benchmark in this class.

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Yeah Andoo by 8 minutes over Oats and corrected out in front of Oats too. Whisper handicap winner.
Caro 18 seconds line honors ahead of IBan and corrected 37 seconds ahead of Iban. Matador 2nd on handicap.

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Seems pretty self explanatory to me
Sailor Girl wrote something as if to say this was on going that's why I asked. Wharro is not shy to controversy so I thought there may have been something else going on. Obviously Alive behind them has spotted something with regards to not sailing the correct course.

Latest posts