Hammo Race Week

For me sitting the other side of our great country I really enjoy the insights that Sailor Girl gives and covers not just the Grand Prix boats.Despite lacking the natural ability or experience to ever be worthy of a quality ride I hope one day to be able to tick Hamilton Island Race Week off my bucket list.Keep up the good work Sailor Girl.

trt131

Super Anarchist
Yes I know but she disappeared from the results for 2 days.

I am having trouble with the quote system in the new software.
The reason she was missing is the results software deleted her when it should only have picked up the ORCi results. I dont think it was two days, I am sure it was picked up on the second day.

LionIsland

Pittwater
For me sitting the other side of our great country I really enjoy the insights that Sailor Girl gives and covers not just the Grand Prix boats.Despite lacking the natural ability or experience to ever be worthy of a quality ride I hope one day to be able to tick Hamilton Island Race Week off my bucket list.Keep up the good work Sailor Girl.
Do it. It’s even better than it looks.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Oops

50008555-1535-4482-B93D-0EE0C64DDADE.jpeg

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Low tide?
Either tide and she's sitting on the keel or a flooded rudder compartment. If it's tide and even a king low tide they would have known that before putting her in that pen. I did hear there were shortages of berths and the weather to sail boats back hasn't been good apparently? So yeah the moon could well be it.

(p)Irate

Super Anarchist
Either tide and she's sitting on the keel or a flooded rudder compartment. If it's tide and even a king low tide they would have known that before putting her in that pen. I did hear there were shortages of berths and the weather to sail boats back hasn't been good apparently? So yeah the moon could well be it.
They did that to me at a Mumm 30 nationals at RPAYC. Deliberately put us in a pen that they knew would be too shallow at low tide but "forgot" to tell us. That was the club that also kicked all of the competitors out of the bar on the last night after racing because it was "members night." We had to do the presentations outside.

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
This is the same useless club that shut the bar at 1030 on its Presentation night a few months ago with 30-40 Members still there having a good evening.
Yeah we had a hard time getting in one night, during Covid etc, they said it was full and it wasn't, far from it. Staff issues were the real reason and it seems they are happy to use this as an excuse.

LB 15

Cunt
Do ABRW instead. Great courses, no Oat tax on everything and a couple of hundred less dickheads.