Has hell been frozen over?

SloopJohnB

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Yes

To hell freezers over.jpg

ssi

Ah, so I am not the only one dying from laughter today.

Arrange three words at will: Blows. Quo. Status.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Coming up next: Mr. Clean Live on Scuttlefukk Yachting Forum in BelAssmio Las Vegras Nevadra!

What's next for Scot, abandoning the chipped out Beemer and jumping on a 250cc scooter?

Murphness

Super Anarchist
Boston
Unless I missed some irony in the OP, I think there's a good chance "The Publisher" created that ad so that he could follow up his post with the court findings...

You never know, but I'm guessing Anarchy would be sold via broker before he put it up for sale on Scuttlebutt...

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Unless I missed some irony in the OP, I think there's a good chance "The Publisher" created that ad so that he could follow up his post with the court findings...

You never know, but I'm guessing Anarchy would be sold via broker before he put it up for sale on Scuttlebutt...
Issente "he Pubisher" CL himselve? Hese juste laffing hise heade off mokking ST.

MoMP

Super Anarchist
Boston, USA
Over the years, Scooter has terrorized that dude,(sorry I don't read SB and don't remember his name). The funny thing is he posted that this morning and the only response was from himself. He actually got more mileage at SA than his own site. Kinda sad how badly he botched a slow ball pitch.