Help. My wife keeps making me buy boats.

Throatwarbler-Mangrove

Super Anarchist
New England
When I married the late Mrs PB she didn’t sail and said she was worried she wouldn’t like it and I spent so much time sailing (to be fair I spent more time surfing but that’s another story). Anyway, fast forward a decade and she said “why don’t we sell the house and just move aboard”. We did. The next suggestion was “have you thought about a bigger boat”.
Late Mrs. PB?
So sorry to see this. You two had a great run. My condolences.

Reactions: TPG

Black Jack

Super Anarchist
giphy_s.gif

No señora, no tango mas trabaja hoy.... ¿El señor fue al barco neuvo?

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
my friend his last boat was named "Already Gone" eagles' song then he got divorced, often times we live our life in chains not knowing we have the KEY

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
Late Mrs. PB?
So sorry to see this. You two had a great run. My condolences.
Thanks. It was a crushing loss. August 2017. I was in a pretty bad place for about a year. Slowly started to pull it together. Then met a woman 3 years later playing pickleball. She had lost her husband of 30+ years the year after I lost Mrs PB. Short story…..neither of us were looking but after a very short time….very short, fell in love and were married. I feel so very lucky. Who the hell gets two great loves in their life? So grateful for the first Mrs PB……..so grateful for the “new one”.

TPG

Super Anarchist
Thanks. It was a crushing loss. August 2017. I was in a pretty bad place for about a year. Slowly started to pull it together. Then met a woman 3 years later playing pickleball. She had lost her husband of 30+ years the year after I lost Mrs PB. Short story…..neither of us were looking but after a very short time….very short, fell in love and were married. I feel so very lucky. Who the hell gets two great loves in their life? So grateful for the first Mrs PB……..so grateful for the “new one”.

Sorry PB and congrats on the lady pal.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
When I married the late Mrs PB she didn’t sail and said she was worried she wouldn’t like it and I spent so much time sailing (to be fair I spent more time surfing but that’s another story). Anyway, fast forward a decade and she said “why don’t we sell the house and just move aboard”. We did. The next suggestion was “have you thought about a bigger boat”.
that's my SIL , brother started out with a turn of the century crabber before he met her, then a C&C 32, then a Hunter 35 for "nicer amenities", and three years ago upgraded to 419 jeneau for more tankage etc... she was eyeing an Oyster 46/56 at P-town...