Herschel Walker Watch

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
I laugh every time I read this thread's title. What would a Herschel Walker watch look like. No hands of course, they are very confusing. I'm thinking an Alexa/Siri type interface. Herschel, what time is it? It be one-oh-one. I doubt he knows numbers beyond 10, so 12:43 becomes one-two-four-three.

I cannot believe he is a potential Senator. We have age minimums for Congress, why not an amendment requiring a minimum intelligence? 2+2 type questions. If Herschel is elected, I look forward to watching Ted/Lindsey help him at votes, holding his hand like a 3yo on the first day of school.

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Completely understand. Not really your choice.

And, agreed. I'd love to experience that part of the world.
Many parts were really great, Hong Kong, Tawain, Japan
did join my first yacht club
1669590322477.png

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
As has been said many times; beauty may only be skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone. Herschel is as ugly as they come
I remember Sunday school, neighborhood moms, scoutmasters, and schoolteachers telling us about how to live life as decent honest, moral people.

I remember TV shows like Leave It To Beaver, Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace, Patty Duke, Andy Griffith, and a myriad of others where doing things honestly was beaten into our brains.

There is simply no way a person whose character is as questionable as Walker couid ever be supported by tge adults of the sixties AM.

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
I remember Sunday school, neighborhood moms, scoutmasters, and schoolteachers telling us about how to live life as decent honest, moral people.

I remember TV shows like Leave It To Beaver, Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace, Patty Duke, Andy Griffith, and a myriad of others where doing things honestly was beaten into our brains.

There is simply no way a person whose character is as questionable as Walker couid ever be supported by tge adults of the sixties AM.
Read an article (can't remember where) that older people are the ones voting for Walker. The younger voter turn out will determine who wins the run off. Maybe it is just an old people are Republican thing.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
You pay to listen to HS? Best interviewer in my day.
I got a lifetime subscription as a present in 2006.

For a while, that turned out not to really mean "lifetime" or "subscription" in the ways people usually mean those terms. Then there was a class action lawsuit and now I really do have a lifetime subscription. I'm allowed one "device" and in my case it's my car. I'm not in my car a lot, so I'm glad the class action settlement means the app is on my phone and iPad to stream to my home sound system, my cart, etc.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
I got a lifetime subscription as a present in 2006.

For a while, that turned out not to really mean "lifetime" or "subscription" in the ways people usually mean those terms. Then there was a class action lawsuit and now I really do have a lifetime subscription. I'm allowed one "device" and in my case it's my car. I'm not in my car a lot, so I'm glad the class action settlement means the app is on my phone and iPad to stream to my home sound system, my cart, etc.
I was serious, Howard does great interviews.

Peter Andersen

Anarchist
I may have missed this press release, but I want to congratulate President Biden for finally doing the right thing and apologizing for his outrageous, racist, and slanderous 'Jim Crow' remarks regarding Georgia election laws earlier this year. As we all know these well needed changes made each Georgian's precious right to vote more secure and authentic. The results show that mid term voter turnout in Georgia this year was the highest on record in Georgia including POTUS elections! Proving the laws are effective and fair. The false and misunderstood criticism leveled at Georgian legistators was irresponsible and far from the unifying promises made by this POTUS. As the great grandson of a former slave, I was shocked and insulted to hear Biden accuse me of being an uneducated and illterate non mobile citizen not able to easily obtain a simple government issued ID, which is required and accepted to have in many places in society far less important than guaranteeing voter eligibility. Apparently he believes some old cracker handing out water and a sandwich while I wait in line to vote to influence my decision is acceptable. I dont need no damn sandwich! I know where the damn water fountain is! He didn't help us get to that whites only water fountain. What was Biden's record on integration? On busing? Go check out his voting record. This is a Biden quote on school desegregation and having his kids '“grow up in a racial jungle.” While he was burning crosses and dining with ex. KKK member Sen Robert Byrd, Well, maybe the apology is a first step. What a simple fool!

Last edited: