Hobart 2022

G

High guys when’s Fruit Salad going to get caught for motor sailing. I have done plenty of hobart’s a 40 foot cruising boat does not sail up with 50 footers like Quest ect.
@7NewsSydney @abcnewsHigh guys when’s Fruit Salad going to get caught for motor sailing. I have done plenty of hobart’s a 40 foot cruising boat does not sail up with 50 footers like Quest ect.
@7NewsSydney @abcnews

LB 15

Cunt
Another Q.L.D. boat with good result numbers...... still way too early in the game, but they can frame this "ping".

View attachment 481531
Something weird going on with this. The tracker has them ahead of the TP’s on the water. Not a bad effort for a pretty average First 40. I think some other boat must have their tracker. Any gossip on what happened to BJ? Law connect took 10 miles out of them in about an hour and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Something weird going on with this. The tracker has them ahead of the TP’s on the water. Not a bad effort for a pretty average First 40. I think some other boat must have their tracker. Any gossip on what happened to BJ? Law connect took 10 miles out of them in about an hour and a half.
Maybe you should drop by the main race page over in OR Anarchy ;)

At one point they were predicted to take LH by 4 hours, FS, not BJ that is.