Holiday Greetings

TeamFugu

Super Anarchist
SLC, UT
OK I'm bored out of my skull here. Everyone's on vacation but I'm still at work.

I'd just like to send out a holiday greeting to everyone from ass hat to rock star sailor here on DA. You all add to what goes on here in your own special little way.

May you have a very merry holiday season filled with love from family, good times with the mates and good times on the water no matter how you enjoy it where you are at this time. Also may next year bring you all the goodies you want for your chosen ride, fair winds, and good seas. Sail safe, sail fast, and love what you sail.

Keep your stick in the air.

BalticBandit

Super Anarchist
OK I'm bored out of my skull here. Everyone's on vacation but I'm still at work.
I'd just like to send out a holiday greeting to everyone from ass hat to rock star sailor here on DA. You all add to what goes on here in your own special little way.

May you have a very merry holiday season filled with love from family, good times with the mates and good times on the water no matter how you enjoy it where you are at this time. Also may next year bring you all the goodies you want for your chosen ride, fair winds, and good seas. Sail safe, sail fast, and love what you sail.

Keep your stick in the air.
Happy Holidays to you too! I look forward to sailing with/against you this coming spring/summer again!

Latest posts