Home Depot Anarchy

Marcjsmith

Super Anarchist
Washington DC
Hey folks,

Does anyone know anything about the Home Depot corporate structure?  Specifically I'm looking for mid atlantic region.  Someone in the VP range or someone in charge of their Home Services division.

I'm likely to have a letter that I have to deliver in a week or so, and I'd love to be able to address it to a person such that it doesn't get shoveled around the mail room until it finds a home.

Liquid

Super Anarchist
1. Read the HD annual report for structure.

2. As an ex sales guy, I'd say pick up the phone but honestly that dog don't hunt no more...

3. LinkedIn is probably your best bet to mine for contacts.

4. If it's a high level $ervice issue, most large companies have an "Office of the President" that handles that crap. Go to your local HD and ask how to contact that dept. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
Hey folks,

Does anyone know anything about the Home Depot corporate structure?  Specifically I'm looking for mid atlantic region.  Someone in the VP range or someone in charge of their Home Services division.

I'm likely to have a letter that I have to deliver in a week or so, and I'd love to be able to address it to a person such that it doesn't get shoveled around the mail room until it finds a home.
What is the purpose of the letter?

Hey folks,

oooh ooooh .    a karen on the warpath....

Marcjsmith

Super Anarchist
Washington DC
oooh ooooh .    a karen on the warpath....
Well yeah. Kinda.  And I hate to be that person.  I’ve been nice, I’ve been understanding, but I’ve had enough.  Time to write a letter.  A phone call doesn't do shit since there’s no documentation.

In short  I’m nearly 12 months  from the start of a small project. Project was not completed to normal building practices. And hd’s own managers admit (in writing) that the project was botched.  We’ve been back and forth and now they’ve gone silent for nearly 30 days.   

Ive got the home services head guys name/ address at corporate,  but I was hoping to find a name at the regional level. As well.  I figure talking to the home services head the store level won’t do crap for me anymore. 

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
Go right to the top.  As others have said, Office of the President or whatever.

If you don't get a response in 15 days, contact your local elected State Senator.  He/she certainly has an aide who could bring pressure, and can find the right pressure point.  It's what they're for. 

And it's amazing the results that some elected official action can have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
Years ago I had an amazingly shitty trip on Greyhound. Coast to Coast - Virginia to Seattle. $99 round trip non refundable tickets. For broke sailors it was a deal.

Anyway I found the number for the president and got his office. His secretary wouldn't forward my call but I did get to talk to the VP of Customer Relations. 

Supposedly non-refundable tickets were refunded after hearing my story and the "maximum allowable" compensation for luggage that was stolen magically increased from something like $100 to $300 or the like. 

Starting from the top and working slightly downward is a good idea I think. Often times the higher ups in big companies never hear about the shitshows.

Mid

Super Anarchist
@P_Wop & @Z0NKER are right on the money , had the same with a SKYWAKER refund , booked through tripadvisor who refused untill the head honcho of Skywaker was made aware , that refund flew into my account with lightening speed .

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
Well yeah. Kinda.  And I hate to be that person.  I’ve been nice, I’ve been understanding, but I’ve had enough.  Time to write a letter.  A phone call doesn't do shit since there’s no documentation.

In short  I’m nearly 12 months  from the start of a small project. Project was not completed to normal building practices. And hd’s own managers admit (in writing) that the project was botched.  We’ve been back and forth and now they’ve gone silent for nearly 30 days.   

Ive got the home services head guys name/ address at corporate,  but I was hoping to find a name at the regional level. As well.  I figure talking to the home services head the store level won’t do crap for me anymore. 
If you really want to get their attention, sue them - maybe small claims... what the hell you have their own (soon to be unemployed) guy telling you they fuckled it up.  And have the paper sent to the head guy at corporate..

Captain Bastard

Super Anarchist
In Florida, HD has absolutely no public complaints against their contracting license. MANY complaints come in (maybe more than any other licensee) against HD but when contacted by the regulatory agency, HD gets the consumers made whole quickly to keep the blemish off their license.  In FL there are several steps before a complaint becomes public so there are a few opportunities for the contractor to make things right.

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
I once called the store I was in because there were 30 people in two lines trying to give the idiots money and I was at the end of one of them. Asked for the manager and told him to get down and take money. He did. Three lines and then 2 mins later 4 lines. Nowadays at my local Home Depot there are two older folks helping people and clumps of 20 something’s talking to each other trying not to work. It’s a joke. Monopolies are fucked up.

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
Home Depot Headquarters Info

The Home Depot headquarters call Atlanta, Georgia home. You can write to the company or give the company a call. There is no corporate email to speak of and the corporate contact us link sends the visitor to the consumer website.

• Address: You can write to the Home Depot headquarters at the Atlanta, Georgia location.

Home Depot Headquarters 2455 Paces Ferry Rd. Atlanta, GA 30339

• Phone Number: The corporate phone number for Home Depot headquarters is 1-770-433-8211. You can also fax the corporate office at 1-770-384-5038.
  • Email: There is no corporate email address for Home Depot headquarters. There is a consumer contact form [+] linked from the corporate page. We found a media inquiries email[+] for reporters or members of the media. For investors you can email their investor relations team[+].
  • Website: We found a corporate website for Home Depot headquarters [+]. The website offers company information, investor relations information and a jobs listing / application for employment.

Home Depot Headquarters Executive Team

Senior Leadership

Craig Menear – Chairman, CEO and President
Ann-Marie Campbell – Executive Vice President – U.S. Stores
Matt Carey – Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer
Ted Decker – Executive Vice President – Merchandising
Mark Holifield – Executive Vice President – Supply Chain & Product Development
Tim Hourigan – Executive Vice President – Human Resources
Jeff Kinnaird – President – Canada
Bill Lennie – Executive Vice President – Outside Sales & Service
Richard McPhail – Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President
Jose “Pepe” Rodriguez – President – Mexico
Teresa Wynn Roseborough – Executive Vice President – General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Paul Antony – Senior Vice President – Technology
Jose Barra – Senior Vice President – Merchandising, Décor
Scott Bomar – Senior Vice President – Home Services
Giles Bowman – Senior Vice President – Merchandising, Building Materials
Marc Brown – Senior Vice President – Store Operations
Haydn Chilcott – President – Western Division
John Deaton – Senior Vice President – Supply Chain
Crystal Hanlon – President – Northern Division
Jim Hovis – Senior Vice President – Brand & Product Development
Jeanine Huebner – Senior Vice President – Hardlines
Shane O’Kelly – Senior Vice President – Outside Sales & Service; CEO, Interline Brands
Hector Padilla – President – Southern Division
Kimberly R. Scardino – Senior Vice President – Finance
Fahim Siddiqui – Senior Vice President – Information Technology
Stephanie Smith – Senior Vice President – Supply Chain
Adolfo Villagomez – Senior Vice President – Online and CMO

Board of Directors

Gerard J. Arpey
Ari Bousbib
Jeffery H. Boyd
Gregory D. Brenneman
J. Frank Brown
Albert P. Carey
Helena B. Foulkes
Linda R. Gooden
Wayne M. Hewett
Manuel Kadre
Stephanie C. Linnartz
Craig Menear

Home Depot Headquarters Brands

Private-label brands are a huge part of the Home Depot business. Current brands include HDX, Hampton Bay and Husky.

Resource Links

rockb

Florida
Not sure if it is legit or not but from ceoemail.com:

[email protected]

https://ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-12690&c=Home Depot Inc-CEO

Not sure where I found it but after hurricane Michael I went looking and stumbled across an e-mail address for one of the C-Team(CEO, CTO, CFO,...) members of Mediacom.  Since most companies use a standard format for e-mail addresses I used the format for that persons name and sent an e-mail to every member of the C-Team.  10 Minutes later someone who identified themselves as the Chief of media relations called me.  It could have been BS but that e-mail got someone to call and at least discuss my issue. 

I would use the format above and send an e-mail to everyone on the list provided by Remodel.