How is the PA shitshow dealing with Joe now?

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
I don't understand the OP question.  Dealing with what???  You mean:

• record high vaccination rates?
  • Finally got out of an endless war after 20 years of wasting Billions (if not trillions) of $$, 2500+ 'Murican soldiers dead, while accomplishing precisely the Square root of fuckall?
  • Got a much needed and long overdue bipartisan infrastructure package through the senate in 6 months where his fuckwit predecessor couldn't jackshit done in 4 year despite having all 3 branches of the gov't on his side?
  • We are not the laughing stock of the world anymore?
  • We have a leader who can string more than a couple of words together in a sentence and actually make sense and not say things like Cofeve, talking about the Revolutionary war airports and air force, promoting injecting bleach, and talking about a desire to buy Greenland?  

Is that what you're talking about?  I am not surprised you have no words.  
You are fucking dillusional.

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
El Mariachi said:
....and can't handle anyone's opinion that disagree with yours.
Dear Lord....

When the dissenting 'opinion' reads like the following.... 

El Mariachi said:
If I hear this stupid mutha f'ng Human Pez Dispenser bring up his dead son one more time in the context of our military guys getting killed in action, I'm gonna lose my shit. What a despicable & decietful pandering piece of shit. Fuk this guy..... :angry:
This is your idea of an opinion?????? What are you, 12? 

No wonder the right is so fucked in America. Look at their spokespeople, they can't even foam at the mouth properly. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
You are fucking dillusional.
No, I'm serious WB.  When I see responses like this, I seriously have to wonder if you and I even live in the same country?  Or universe for that matter.  I don't know how we can see the same things for the previous 4 years, as well as the last 6 months of contrast and come to such vastly different conclusions.  And I come from as staunchly a conservative upbringing and background as any one of you could claim.  If not more so.  And yet one of us is living in a fact-based world and the other one of us is obviously living in a dreamland where facts are not only ignored, but actively derided and put down.  

So, which one of those bullet lists I responded with above are untrue?  Biden got 123,000 people out in just a few weeks.  Say it outloud with me Warbud..... One Hundred and twenty-three THOUSAND.  How many did your boy get out, given it was his plan to leave 3 months earlier?  

And in terms of the numbers of body bags that came home under each POTUS...... TFG's was about triple the number.  And at least Biden's 13 died doing something that matter like getting refugees that helped the US, citizens, and soldiers out .  All the rest before them were wasted for nothing.  Not at all their fault, but they truly died for nothing.  How many allies of the US from afghanistan, Iraq and Syria did your boy evacuate?  

I think it is clear who is delusional here.  Just saying.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
lets not get carried away. you guys are still pretty fucking funny. still working with 'stop the steal', ivermectin and wearing your fucking masks on your mouth.
Well, Ok.  Fair enough.  We're not all back in everyone's good graces.  And we do still have our problem step-chilluns.  But at least there is always France around to be the wedge.  

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Dear Lord....

No wonder the right is so fucked in America. Look at their spokespeople. 
L mary yachti int an "American" he a fu(sic)kin pretend beaner.

He doesn't speak for anyone..... Not even himself.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Well, Ok.  Fair enough.  We're not all back in everyone's good graces.  And we do still have our problem step-chilluns.  But at least there is always France around to be the wedge.  
France has more better cheese than we do. (USA). Our Cheddar is superior (in some places), but we don't have the centuries of bacteria infested caves to produce really good other varieties. And let's face it, French kisses are superior to the bland midwestern or coastal tongue thrashing.

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
No, I'm serious WB.  When I see responses like this, I seriously have to wonder if you and I even live in the same country?  Or universe for that matter.  I don't know how we can see the same things for the previous 4 years, as well as the last 6 months of contrast and come to such vastly different conclusions.  And I come from as staunchly a conservative upbringing and background as any one of you could claim.  If not more so.  And yet one of us is living in a fact-based world and the other one of us is obviously living in a dreamland where facts are not only ignored, but actively derided and put down.  

So, which one of those bullet lists I responded with above are untrue?  Biden got 123,000 people out in just a few weeks.  Say it outloud with me Warbud..... One Hundred and twenty-three THOUSAND.  How many did your boy get out, given it was his plan to leave 3 months earlier?  

And in terms of the numbers of body bags that came home under each POTUS...... TFG's was about triple the number.  And at least Biden's 13 died doing something that matter like getting refugees that helped the US, citizens, and soldiers out .  All the rest before them were wasted for nothing.  Not at all their fault, but they truly died for nothing.  How many allies of the US from afghanistan, Iraq and Syria did your boy evacuate?  

I think it is clear who is delusional here.  Just saying.
There is no previous "4 years". There is now, there is a major fucking Biden fuck up (after many major Biden fuck ups). Do not bring up the Trump successes as failures in your  puny mind. JOE FUCKED THE DOG BIG TIME.

Ishmael

Granfallooner
Fuctifino
Vermin doesn't show up on time, Wardodo does.

Did you forget your login, dodo?

60f5c15e1af52c001e798580.jpg

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
Dear Lord....

No wonder the right is so fucked in America. Look at their spokespeople, they can't even foam at the mouth properly. 
He should stick to taco threads, something he may sound intelligent on....

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
I'm happy we're out. I thought it went way better than I thought it would go. I also thought it went way better than the media was reporting. But mostly, I'm just glad it's over. Thank you, President Biden for getting us the fuck out.

I'm looking around for some fucks to give about the idiots who didn't get the message. I may have to run down to International Blvd and ask those nice girls there if they have any.

Last edited by a moderator: