How is the PA shitshow dealing with Joe now?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
I'm happy we're out. I thought it went way better than I thought it would go. I also thought it went way better than the media was reporting. But mostly, I'm just glad it's over. Thank you, President Biden for getting us the fuck out.

I'm looking around for some fucks to give about the idiots who didn't get the message. I may have to run down to International Blvd and ask those nice girls there if they have any.
Apparently this was Trump's victory..... Or Biden's failure.... Same thing really.

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
No, I'm serious WB.  When I see responses like this, I seriously have to wonder if you and I even live in the same country?  Or universe for that matter.  I don't know how we can see the same things for the previous 4 years, as well as the last 6 months of contrast and come to such vastly different conclusions.  And I come from as staunchly a conservative upbringing and background as any one of you could claim.  If not more so.  And yet one of us is living in a fact-based world and the other one of us is obviously living in a dreamland where facts are not only ignored, but actively derided and put down.  

So, which one of those bullet lists I responded with above are untrue?  Biden got 123,000 people out in just a few weeks.  Say it outloud with me Warbud..... One Hundred and twenty-three THOUSAND.  How many did your boy get out, given it was his plan to leave 3 months earlier?  

And in terms of the numbers of body bags that came home under each POTUS...... TFG's was about triple the number.  And at least Biden's 13 died doing something that matter like getting refugees that helped the US, citizens, and soldiers out .  All the rest before them were wasted for nothing.  Not at all their fault, but they truly died for nothing.  How many allies of the US from afghanistan, Iraq and Syria did your boy evacuate?  

I think it is clear who is delusional here.  Just saying.
More body bags come home from Afghanistan under Obama's watch which Joe was a part of... if you want bring "previous.."

When they got OBL, that was a perfect opportunity to get out.. and they pissed it away.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Attacking me does nothing to dispel a major fucking US disaster.
Which disaster? Covid up-ticks? Wild fires and drought out west? Floods and hurricanes in the south east? Record crop failures all across the country? Record heat waves that are creating power outages?

Which one would you like to tackle tonight?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Apparently this was Trump's victory..... Or Biden's failure.... Same thing really.
Give it time. Trump and his bullshitters will be giving him credit for the whole thing just about the time they figure out that the American people wanted out. 

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
More body bags come home from Afghanistan under Obama's watch which Joe was a part of... if you want bring "previous.."

When they got OBL, that was a perfect opportunity to get out.. and they pissed it away.
Obama was in for 8 years. Bush was in for 8 years (He started it, remember), Trump was in for (OK about 30 seconds, but according to the books, 4 years) Biden has been in for 8 months.

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Aside from Jeff and a minor few others, Isn't it interesting that the supposed 'righties' here have not once ever vocalised or debated a right wing policy? That's because they aren't right wing, they are simply hate filled racist white supremacist dumb fucks that hijacked the term to lend themselves a veneer of respectability. 

Face it Boothy and Warbird, you're not even a pale shadow of right wing politics and nor is the GOP. What you are is the modern equivalent of Pandoras box. Nothing more, nothing less.

So kindly hand back the right wing mantle, grow some balls and admit the fact the red mist of your stone age views is your true mistress. 

You're the real problem, not your projections. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Aside from Jeff and a minor few others, Isn't it interesting that the supposed 'righties' here have not once ever vocalised or debated a right wing policy? That's because they aren't right wing, they are simply hate filled racist white supremacist dumb fucks that hijacked the term to lend themselves a veneer of respectability. 

Face it Boothy and Warbird, you're not even a pale shadow of right wing politics and nor is the GOP. What you are is the modern equivalent of Pandoras box. Nothing more, nothing less.

So kindly hand back the right wing mantle, grow some balls and admit the fact the red mist of your stone age views is your true mistress. 
They can't grow balls..... The soil is desiccated.

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
240961269_10220505315130410_2514445577829932112_n.jpg

You're the real problem, not your projections. 
FUCK OFF with your racist accusation. 

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Obama was in for 8 years. Bush was in for 8 years (He started it, remember), Trump was in for (OK about 30 seconds, but according to the books, 4 years) Biden has been in for 8 months.
Mostly I blame Bush the Stupid. I do blame Obama. I do blame Shitstain. I give credit to President Biden for Getting Us The Fuck Out. But the lion's share of the blame for this fucktasrophe goes to Stupid.

Let's be clear. OBL was in Afghanistan but Stupid let him slip the noose. After that we knew for a fact that OBL was gone. There was zero reason for us to stay there. There was negative reason for us staying there 8 years later. Stupid is a greater fuckup than even Shitstain is, although a much more pleasant fuckup. But not manning up and getting us out was shitty beyond forgiveness.

BTW, Bush the Stupid never even met the caskets at Andrews.

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia

FUCK OFF with your racist accusation. 
Its not an accusation, it's cold hard clinical fact. You fawn over and support the most racist cunt ever elected to high office.

You made your bed sport, don't bitch to us when you lie in it. 

Ishmael

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Fuctifino
Its not an accusation, it's cold hard clinical fact. You fawn over and support the most racist cunt ever elected to high office.

You made your bed sport, don't bitch to us when you lie in it. 
Especially when it's full of your own shit.