How is the PA shitshow dealing with Joe now?

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
Its not an accusation, it's cold hard clinical fact. You fawn over and support the most racist cunt ever elected to high office.

You made your bed sport, don't bitch to us when you lie in it. 

Its not an accusation, it's cold hard clinical fact. You fawn over and support the most racist cunt ever elected to high office.

You made your bed sport, don't bitch to us when you lie in it. 
No, assholes like you toss that racist card when you have your backs against the wall supporting a fucking idiot.  You think "racist" is a tool to use in a discussion to show your own superiority.  Sorry pal, you are showing your desperation and idiocy...

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Mostly I blame Bush the Stupid. I do blame Obama. I do blame Shitstain. I give credit to President Biden for Getting Us The Fuck Out. But the lion's share of the blame for this fucktasrophe goes to Stupid.

Let's be clear. OBL was in Afghanistan but Stupid let him slip the noose. After that we knew for a fact that OBL was gone. There was zero reason for us to stay there. There was negative reason for us staying there 8 years later. Stupid is a greater fuckup than even Shitstain is, although a much more pleasant fuckup. But not manning up and getting us out was shitty beyond forgiveness.

BTW, Bush the Stupid never even met the caskets at Andrews.
Neither did Trumpski

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
El Mariachi said:
No.....this is not about my dick. This is about you & your 2 dozen unhetero friends here who engage in Leftista mutual masturbation ceremonies and can't handle anyone's opinion that disagree with yours.

Basically....you're a myopic cunt who can't think for herself. Gotta suck to be you.....
So you are thinking about your dick.

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
a long way from home
No, assholes like you toss that racist card when you have your backs against the wall supporting a fucking idiot.  You think "racist" is a tool to use in a discussion to show your own superiority.  Sorry pal, you are showing your desperation and idiocy...
HahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahahaHahahahaha..... Fuck you are on a roll tonight.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Neither did Trumpski
Yeah, Shitstain did, during the political cycle. He had withdrawn us from Syria in 2017. Tom was impressed. Except he didn't actually pull us out of Syria.

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/11/804955928/anguish-raw-emotions-at-ceremony-for-fallen-soldiers-as-trump-looks-on

But Shitstain called fallen American soldiers "losers" and "suckers". Even Fox's Jennifer Griffin covered that. He also didn't want wounded American vets included in his Fourth of July ceremony.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Yeah, Shitstain did, during the political cycle.

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/11/804955928/anguish-raw-emotions-at-ceremony-for-fallen-soldiers-as-trump-looks-on

But Shitstain called fallen American soldiers "losers" and "suckers". Even Fox's Jennifer Griffin covered that. He also didn't want wounded American vets included in his Fourth of July ceremony.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/
My mistake.

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
You are racist Warbird. And hate filled. And lazy. And selfish. And uninformed. And hopelessly bad as an orator. That's why you and Boothy keep liking each others posts. 

The term projection was tailor made for you dear chap. Norma folk don't walk around looking for objects to direct the hate and loathing you harbour internally.  

Be happy in your prejudice. Just don't offer an opinion. 

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Don’t be so harsh on poor old Otis. Andy’s jail is full of seditionist 1/6 dickheads and he doesn’t have anyplace else to go sober up. So he’s in the middle of the road yelling at cars. 

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
You are racist Warbird. And hate filled. And lazy. And selfish. And uninformed. And hopelessly bad as an orator. That's why you and Boothy keep liking each others posts. 

The term projection was tailor made for you dear chap. Norma folk don't walk around looking for objects to direct the hate and loathing you harbour internally.  

Be happy in your prejudice. Just don't offer an opinion. 
I have biracial adopted children,  labeling me racist is the stupidist thing you could ever do.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Trumps plan wasn't to leave billion$ in assets, abandon service members, families and citizens.
You mean his Beautiful Health Care Plan, right?

'cuz he sure didn't make a move on whatever his Afghanistan deal was... probably a deal to put up a Trump Hotel in Kandahar

Shitstain was just doing it to get on camera and look presidential. I give the asshole exactly zero credit for this. He was doing the right thing for the wrong reason.
Maybe. The only person who really knows is Pompeo and I don't believe a word he says, either.

- DSK

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Trump?  Trump?  Trump?  Who is this person Trump? Joe is the shitshow and he really fucked it up....
Wrong. But you don't live in a fact-based reality, so it will be really hard to convince you.

Biden is cleaning up Trump's clusterfuck.

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
Most of you lefty fuck assholes never raised your right hand at the swearing in ceremony.  There was an unwritten understanding that day. We would do our best and America would do her best... Guess what. Joe ISN'T doing her best.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Oh look, Birds hit the piss again, he's flying and shitting all over the place like the first duck at shooting season realizing perhaps this is not a pond to land on.

Got the vax yet bird?

TFG and plan,  well he had 4 friggin years to enrich himself and the family, the other plans not so much, I hear there's a portion of wall for sale down south.

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
El Mariachi said:
And I live in a country where I'm in the 2% minority.

But I'm a flaming Right Wing racist? Gawd damn but this fuking place gets stupider by the half hour, and these gawd damn Leftista idiots here are absolutely out of their fuking minds......
I VENTURED IN TO GET A TASTE OF UNREALITY. GUESS i FOUND IT......

Latest posts