How is the PA shitshow dealing with Joe now?

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Wow, did WB really say that? I wonder if he really believes it?

Trump was born richer than most countries, and pissed away over a billion dollars in less than 20 years. Now he's reduced to yelling hateful nonsense and being a dancing bear for MAGA donations.

- DSK
No reasonable person would believe that.

Oh, wait.

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
There is no previous "4 years". There is now, there is a major fucking Biden fuck up (after many major Biden fuck ups). Do not bring up the Trump successes as failures in your  puny mind. JOE FUCKED THE DOG BIG TIME.
Yea, He did, and I think we are calling him out on his BS, we absolutely admonish his actions and guess what???  The guy took responsibility and moved on, managed to evacuate 120k in a couple weeks...  Not yelling, screaming and bombing every living thing to get his way.  He is actually being presidential...  

Nice!

Super Anarchist
Victoria, BC
1) This is fake news.

2) This is Taliban propaganda. Propaganda, as I'm sure you know, has a goal. By sharing this, you are helping the Taliban achieve that goal.

3) So much for America First.
@warbird no comment when you are proven wrong? No retraction or withdrawal of previous posts? Or no debate or attempt to prove that the helicopter was actually dangling a dead guy (spoiler alert: it wasn't). No attempt to justify your propagation of Taliban propaganda?

benwynn

Super Anarchist
Joe didn't bring our soldiers home, did he?  "Body bags" is not coming home.
Are you under the impression that there were only 13 soldiers in Afghanistan?  

Because that sounds pretty fucking stupid. 

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
@warbird no comment when you are proven wrong? No retraction or withdrawal of previous posts? Or no debate or attempt to prove that the helicopter was actually dangling a dead guy (spoiler alert: it wasn't). No attempt to justify your propagation of Taliban propaganda?
You won't hear from Otis until he gets another drunk on and stumbles in to vomit the next bullshit talking points for Andy and Barn. 

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
Obama was in for 8 years. Bush was in for 8 years (He started it, remember), Trump was in for (OK about 30 seconds, but according to the books, 4 years) Biden has been in for 8 months.
Actually Al-Qaeda/Taliban threw the first punch...  Bush retaliated, but phucked it up..  Obama had a perfect opportunity to get out once the "busted a cap" in Bin Laden's ass.. they didn't.  In place they threw more money and resources at the problem.

I'll give Joe credit for finally doing something he and his boss should have done ten years ago.

At least Regan had the smarts to get the hell out of Lebanon after they bombed the Marine barracks.. 

Yeah, regarding Ronnie and the Lebanon thing. I lost friends in that bombing. And even afterwards, when on patrol the Marines were not allowed to even lock and load without receiving explicit permission. That meant that if they came under fire, they had to radio back (while taking said fire) for permission to shoot back.

Maybe let's just leave out any reference that indicates that Ronnie did anything good, let alone smart, in that situation, k?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Yeah, regarding Ronnie and the Lebanon thing. I lost friends in that bombing. And even afterwards, when on patrol the Marines were not allowed to even lock and load without receiving explicit permission. That meant that if they came under fire, they had to radio back (while taking said fire) for permission to shoot back.

Maybe let's just leave out any reference that indicates that Ronnie did anything good, let alone smart, in that situation, k?
I was riding around in a tin can off the coast of Lebanon at the time. We did not shoot any support missions but ran beach guard / sweeps for cruisers and the USS New Jersey when they were shooting.

It was a tricky situation, one of the things that was constantly happening is that Israeli gunboats were constantly trying to draw PLO & Syrian fire toward us. I can't comment on the rules of engagement ashore, except that all of it was a fucked-up mess.

- DSK

I was riding around in a tin can off the coast of Lebanon at the time. We did not shoot any support missions but ran beach guard / sweeps for cruisers and the USS New Jersey when they were shooting.

It was a tricky situation, one of the things that was constantly happening is that Israeli gunboats were constantly trying to draw PLO & Syrian fire toward us. I can't comment on the rules of engagement ashore, except that all of it was a fucked-up mess.

- DSK
Agreed as to tricky! Agreed as to fucked-up mess!

And THANK YOU for that support. (Yeah, just doing your job and shit. But sometimes the Navy comes in mighty handy.)

Latest posts