How it’s done: the launch of the E1 electric, foiling motor boat series

Xlot

Super Anarchist
Rome
Whiling away the time, it’s worth spending 20 minutes seeing how professionals see opportunities and launch a new sport initiative. You may recall Alejandro Agag is the guy behind the wildly successful ePrix race car series. Look at the quality of the video, no moaning about funding or begging billionaires

On a personal note, a few years back I had dinner at designer Brunello Acampora’s home, with a breathtaking view ot the Naples gulf

And guess who’s doing the (supercavitating, of course) foil CFD ...

Fiji Bitter

I love Fiji Bitter
In the wild.
Kenny I don't know, but never thought I would need to downvote Rasper (plenty likey's before).

Anyway, not only an amazing presentation, in very good English (or is that virtual too  :rolleyes: ), they also say the right things, and seem to have the right people involved.

And what's not to love about their environmental ideals?

Go for it!

https://www.e1series.com/

Xlot

Super Anarchist
Rome
 they also say the right things, and seem to have the right people involved.
Right. Worth pondering: foiling’s breakthrough came with sailing and the AC - and electric populsion only became feasible thanks to foiling’s reduced power consumption. But nobody associated with sailing carried the ball and franky, compared to Agag Coutts looks like a thug, and Dalton a troglodyte  B)

Latest posts