How Larry and Oracle are helping the NSA spy on you

maxmini

Super Anarchist
If you aren't doing anything wrong you shouldn't have a issue with what the NSA is doing.

The ones making the most noise are only moving their names higher up the " list ".

I can't understand how anyone in this day and age thinks that what they type and offer up on the net isn't stored and reviewed by " the man ".

Those that are surprised by this must have forgotten about WWW stands for World Wide WEB. They couldn't have made it any clearer.

spider-web.gif

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
If you aren't doing anything wrong you shouldn't have a issue with what the NSA is doing.

The ones making the most noise are only moving their names higher up the " list ".

I can't understand how anyone in this day and age thinks that what they type and offer up on the net isn't stored and reviewed by " the man ".

Those that are surprised by this must have forgotten about WWW stands for World Wide WEB. They couldn't have made it any clearer.

spider-web.gif
Holy crap max! Can you really believe that?

Have you got curtains in your house? If you do, do you have something to hide? Must do right?

Just because I generaly abide by the law (we all break some from time to time - speeding, etc...) doesn't mean we want "the man" watching us.

Who watches the watchers?

The United States has a really poor record of respecting the rights of its citizens and other countries citizens despite claims to the contrary.

The truth is that the US government is not trustworthy enough to entrust this power to.

Nor are any other Governments

uflux

Super Anarchist
'If you aren't doing anything wrong you shouldn't have a issue with what the NSA is doing.'

Spoken like a true McCarthist...

If you can't trust the government...Who can you trust... :D

Nice to see Larry doing his bit to make money of the back of the innocent... oops I mean 'safeguard america'

Screen shot 2013-08-14 at 6.21.11 PM.png