How To Watch America's Cup On Youtube Regardless of Restrictions

Rennmaus

Super Anarchist
Where will today's "Special Event" be broadcast? There's no YT link, as far as I can see.

Rennmaus

Super Anarchist
Daytona Coke Zero 400 qualifying is at 4:10pm US eastern time............. ;)

(if it doesn't rain)
Stena Match Cup Sweden is on since a couple of days, so enough sailing to watch for your pleasure, if you like internet streams.

nav

Super Anarchist
So the only points of interest remaining are: will any boat get blown over during the 'parade' and will they go home afterwards like good boys and girls - or go out and practice despite the untenable conditions just to be annoying? ;)

~HHN92~

Super Anarchist
OK, got the desktop running the TV and watching the countdown, laptop in the recliner. Kinda reminds ya' of the Apollo launches.............well except having home computers and watching on-line instead of listening to Walter Cronkite on CBS.

Enzedel92

Super Anarchist
FFS cancelling the time trials because of wind!!!!!

Once again, over promise and under deliver.

Last edited by a moderator:

nroose

Super Anarchist
Berkeley
I left my apartment at about 9a to go wait for a Transbay bus only to get to AC Park and have one of the people at the gate tell me it was canceled. Turned right back around. The only reason I went was to catch a glimpse of the 72s sailing. I hope there are better days to come!

nav

Super Anarchist
Has Barclay been watching the pre-fight press conferences for boxing matches by any chance?I

jason-is

sd
I left my apartment at about 9a to go wait for a Transbay bus only to get to AC Park and have one of the people at the gate tell me it was canceled. Turned right back around. The only reason I went was to catch a glimpse of the 72s sailing. I hope there are better days to come!

Rennmaus

Super Anarchist

march

Has anyone had success using the Twonky Beam app to stream live races (or non-races as it is) through their TV? The Youtube replays work, but am struggling with the live feed.