How To Win An Election 2022 GOP Version

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
This leaves unexplained why Ginni Thomas hates Pfizer so much. Also a bit weird that all the liberal justices love them.
Follow the money. 
Sorry, I've lost the trail. Can you trace it out for me? I thought asking in the relevant thread would be more appropriate, but if you think discussing Kelo v New London in this thread instead of the thread about that case is more on-topic, go for it here instead.

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
 I thought asking in the relevant thread would be more appropriate, but if you think discussing Kelo v New London in this thread instead of the thread about that case is more on-topic, go for it here instead.
Guess you didn't get the message, again, so I'll state it more clearly here - Please stop trying to drag me into discussions on other threads by copying and pasting what I posted in different thread. 

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Guess you didn't get the message, again, so I'll state it more clearly here - Please stop trying to drag me into discussions on other threads by copying and pasting what I posted in different thread. 
I haven't posted anything from a different thread in this one so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Now, about following the money... did Pfizer's money lead the liberal justices to their opinion? Is that why Ginni hates them, getting only Suzette Kelo's money? Or what were you saying in this thread? You know, the thing I quoted in this thread.