Hunter Biden Taxes

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hunter-biden-doj-investigation_n_5fd13a58c5b66a758411bc93

Federal prosecutors in Delaware are investigating President-elect Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden over tax issues, the transition team announced Wednesday.
News of the investigation comes just as Joe Biden is set to announce his nominee for attorney general of the United States. Hunter Biden had been a constant target for President Donald Trump during the 2020 campaign.

I suppose it is possible this is just random chance and Hunter Biden really has some tax issue that just randomly happened to come up right before his father takes office. It could happen that way, right? If I had to make a bet before seeing any evidence, I would go 98% this is a Trumpian plot and 2% it is just random timing. (Note that if Hunter did fiddle with his taxes, tough shit, pay the bill like the rest of us)

I hope this disabuses President Elect Biden that playing nicety-nice with Republicans has any kind of future if it is a Trumpian plot.

Of course his father could just pardon him and anyone he knows for anything they did, didn't do, or might do :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dog

Super Anarchist
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hunter-biden-doj-investigation_n_5fd13a58c5b66a758411bc93

Federal prosecutors in Delaware are investigating President-elect Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden over tax issues, the transition team announced Wednesday.
News of the investigation comes just as Joe Biden is set to announce his nominee for attorney general of the United States. Hunter Biden had been a constant target for President Donald Trump during the 2020 campaign.

I suppose it is possible this is just random chance and Hunter Biden really has some tax issue that just randomly happened to come up right before his father takes office. It could happen that way, right? If I had to make a bet before seeing any evidence, I would go 98% this is a Trumpian plot and 2% it is just random timing. (Note that if Hunter did fiddle with his taxes, tough shit, pay the bill like the rest of us)

I hope this disabuses President Elect Biden that playing nicety-nice with Republicans has any kind of future if it is a Trumpian plot.

Of course his father could just pardon him and anyone he knows for anything they did, didn't do, or might do :lol:
If it was a Trumpian plot wouldn't it have come out before the election?

BTW Joe's brother James is also being investigated.

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
If it was a Trumpian plot wouldn't it have come out before the election?

BTW Joe's brother James is also being investigated.
After years of begging, they finally got their investigation of Hunter.  Just a bit late, because they could fuck up a bologna sandwich.  Looking for the trial to be held at Goober's House of Pancakes.  Joe Biden is your President on 1/20/21 , deal with it...  or don't, there are other options.

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
UT
Investigate and bring charges if necessary then try him in a court of law.  That’s how this country is supposed to run. 

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
As long as those excited by the investigation into Punter accept the findings of the NYAG and Manhattan DA regarding Trumps tax shenanigans, we’re good.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Did that whole Benghazi thing ever get wrapped up?  Asking for a friend. 
Exactly why this all sucks. Hunter Biden could be the second coming of Al Capone, but the Republicans have made trying to prosecute their enemies on made-up bullshit so much a part of their DNA that NO ONE but their own herd of special-needs elk are ever going to believe it.

El Borracho

Sam’s friend
Pacific Rim
chum said:
Apparently FBI thanks enough of it to investigate
Heh...FBI cannot be thanked enough?

Wasn't Benghazi only congressional theater? Not FBI or DOJ? I'm all for legit investigations of all these political critters and their hanger-ons. On the other hand there must be penalties for politically motivated investigations. Plus whatever idiocy went on at the FBI over the Hillary emails was inexcusable. The FBI itself should be aggressively investigated as a matter of routine.

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC
chum said:
Apparently FBI thanks enough of it to investigate
Heh...FBI cannot be thanked enough?

Wasn't Benghazi only congressional theater? Not FBI or DOJ? I'm all for legit investigations of all these political critters and their hanger-ons. On the other hand there must be penalties for politically motivated investigations. Plus whatever idiocy went on at the FBI over the Hillary emails was inexcusable. The FBI itself should be aggressively investigated as a matter of routine.
We know from the Flynn case  that Trumpubicans believe the FBI does bullshit political investigations, at least once in a while.

This may have more substance the Hunter Biden's Laptop bullshit, we'll see. If he is guilty, I have no problem letting justice run it's course.

All the military and LEO branches should have inspectors-general lurking in the wings. Keep 'em honest.

- DSK

El Borracho

Sam’s friend
Pacific Rim
Mohammed Bin Lyin said:
China owns the Bidens

[...followed by a shitload of bullshit only an idiot would repost...]
The New Federal State of China is Steve Bannon, right? How do I get involved!?!?! How exciting!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done, bigot! Those two headlines have me convinced.

And by convinced, I mean convinced that you are an ignoramus.

For anyone interested, here are the links to the actual stories (which don't seem to support the premise that OBL proposes).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/hunter-biden-facing-federal-investigation-over-tax-affairs/2020/12/09/7676b5d8-3a62-11eb-aad9-8959227280c4_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-truth-behind-the-hunter-biden-non-scandal/2020/10/16/798210bc-0fd1-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html